Subject Author Posted Replies

the situation is worse than you thought
So yesterday, I'm in a cafe, not Starbux but a clone, I have a bag of tea, i need a cup, then I'll heat some water. So I go to the service counter: "Excuse me, miss, may I have a paper coffee cup?"...
42
42

OT: Electric hard floor cleaner for tile and grout?
Folks, Cleaning our tile in the office hallway and kitchen ist a real pain. We have an electric scrubber similar to this: The problem is that the bristles are too soft but most of all that they rotate...
59
59

Source & Sink Capability of GPIO Pins
Is there any general specification for the Source & Sink Capability of GPIO Pins when used as outputs? ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal...
37
37

why snubber capacitors on output diodes?
I did a full bridge phase shift ZVS converter many years ago. I remember u sing some fairly significant RC snubbers on the 2 output rectifiers. I can't seem to recall the exact explanation for why...
4
4

economists are idiots
-- John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
104
104

OT: probability chinee
Quote of first part of received e-mail: QUOTE ?Kindly move this EMAIL to INBOX is you see in spam/junk Dear %Company%, We are leading online marketing company, we help Importer, Exporter,...
7
7

Anyone Here Using Microcap.?
Anyone Here Using Microcap? I'm having trouble finding any information or examples of the syntax that Microcap uses for behavioral modeling. Anyone have samples from a netlist? Thanks! ...Jim Thompson...

Anyone know what hwng.net is
I attempted to get my email and an Avast message popped up telling me something about SSL scanning. I clicked OK to see it and I got the following graphic listing my IP (Knology)and one called Why is...
2
2

48 cores
-- John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
106
106

attenuators
BNC 50 ohm attenuators are strange. An Emerson part is $8 from Digikey and an essentially identical Pomona attenuator is $85. Amazon lists one Meca 3 dB attenuator for $13 and a Pomona 3 dB attenuator...
25
25

These Products Will Have a REALLY BIG Market *IF* There is Scientific Merit
1
1

Give your input about Net Neutrality
The FCC is asking for comments, here's how to give yours: Any chance the citizens will prevail over the industry with insiders like this? Mikek
7
7

OT: Windows Media Center
I was trying to help a friend out who was attempting to watch a DVD on Windows 8 (not the Pro version). Evidently, this function has been deleted from Windows Media Player. She searched and found a...
3
3

Gluing to silicone rubber
I have the need to glue a flexible silicone rubber gasket used in kitchen plumbing applications to a plastic jar top for a small vacuum project. I tried all kinds of glues, including hot glue. Nothing...
5
5

Female Hurricanes More Deadly Study Shows
Isn't this typical...
15
15