Subject Author Posted Replies

Hearing Aid Transducer Question
Hi guys, I follow a crystal radio forum and thread about hearing aid transducers came up. One fellow found a transducer with higher impedance and is looking at making crystal radio earphones with...
15
15

Preamp recommendations
I'm looking for recommendations for a broadband preamp (kit or assembled). 50 Ohms in & out 1.5GHz 10db -15db gain Gain Flatness +- 0.5db NF < 4db Po = 0 - 10dbm Vcc +12V or thereabouts I've looked at...
8
8

[OT] Gun vendor shoots woman at gun show
On the bright side, he showed that the gun works. I hope he enjoys being the bitch while in prison. BLOOMSBURG, Pa. (AP) ? A vendor accidentally shot a woman in the leg while demonstrating a gun and...
39
39

Popular transistor data in spreadsheet format?
Greetings, Does anyone know of a spreadsheet (a comma separated variable format is better) that contains data for popular transistors? A single device fills each row, with columns for part number,...
3
3

finding electronics design and fabrication expertise for a project
Hi, I apologize if this is off topic for this group, as it is primarily a non-t echnical question. I am working on a project that has an important element involving the creat ion of, or adaptation of...
25
25

Make multilayer PCBs in continental USA or in Asia
Could some electronics guru please provide some hints on this ? We would like to make a set of 50 6-layer printed circuit boards. We do have contacts in Asia, and we could have them fabricated there,...
11
11

OT: Air Conditioner service
My mother's apartment has a 1985 Kenmore 1 ton in-wall AC unit which still cools, but has a fan motor that seems reluctant to start up sometimes. It could also probably use a good cleaning and other...
28
28

Combined resonant inductor and transformer in LLC halfbridge
I am designing a halfbridge LLC converter. Due to different reasons I want to use transformer leakage as resonant indu ctor. As production are concerned, what are the best way to achieve the tightest...
2
2

radhard multichannel DAC
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a RADHARD multichannel 12bit DAC which can sustain 15krad or thereabout. We have 9 channels to feed and I'd like to avoid using 9 individual ICs for obvious reasons...

nice landing
-- John Larkin Highland Technology Inc jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com Precision electronic instrumentation
14
14

LT Spice diode C-V graph
What's an easy way to plot the C-V curve of a back-biased diode? Maybe a constant-current ramp, then a differentiator, and a little math block? Or, flip that over, constant voltage ramp and current...
55
55

Mystery Package
Received a mystery package today, sent from ZIP 44261 (Ohio) Looks like it might be a mechanical timer, but there's no enclosed info other than a tag saying, "DRIVE WITH CURRENT SOURCE". Did _you_...
23
23

TRIG Brain Freeze This Morning.
TRIG Brain Freeze This Morning: I need TAN(A/2) reduced to some TRIG functions of "A" (Undo the half angle :-) ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | |...
4
4

Is FEDEX all right????
I ordered something from the US The shortest way from US to Europe is going eastwards :-) Wondered why my package was not in NL (Netherlands yet) customs.. Got tracking code: 6/26/2014 Thursday 9:42...
21
21

Ping: Kevin Ayward - Monte Carlo
Kevin, What are your thoughts on using Monte Carlo analysis on I/C designs? My opinion (not recently well-received :-) is that Monte Carlo analysis is what poor designers use to CYA when they do...
12
12