Subject Author Posted Replies

good book
"Inviting Disaster" by James Chiles. This is analysis of all sorts of disasters: oil rigs, submarines, steamboats, airplanes, dynamite factories, dirigibles, buildings, torpedoes, Bhopal and TMI, dead...
2
2

A lot of stuff for little
I just bought one of these So that gives me apart from antenna analyzer (SWR etc) Q meter L meter C meter Frequency generator to 60 MHz etc, well scroll down What do you think? Actually I bought it...
6
6

PWM Circuit for multiple heaters
Hello, I'm trying to make 3 PWM circuits to control 3 different thermoelectric coo lers (peltier cooler) I'm aware that ideally you shouldn't run these with a PWM, that's fine, and I'm only using...
46
46

Mouser
When I try to go to I keep getting and all the prices are in euros. ???? -- John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
21
21

Transistor Tester.
Hi Guys, A long time ago I came across and article that described a simple transistor tester. It was based on a multivibrator circuit and was able to identify which type "N" or "P" of the device...
1
1

CM inductor in DC link
Hi Lets say we have a frequency inverter (VFD). Classic with RFI, bridge rectifier, DC link and 6 phase inverter Anyone tried to move the CM inductor from the RFI filter to the DC link side (thus on...
10
10

nomination for worst semiconductor web site
-- John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
3
3

Women Causes Death of Chief Stem Cell Scientist
16
16

Class D Commutation of a SCR
Hi everyone, I recently ran into two variants of a circuit for class D commutation of a SCR. (This circuit is also known as the Jones Chopper.) I have uploaded two files that capture these two...
11
11

OE pull up resistance value for SN54LV573A
I happened to notice this note on the TI SN54LV573A datasheet (pg 2)... "To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the...
2
2

New book coming out
"Expert Guide to Program Management for Developing Embedded Systems", edited by Kim Fowler. Comes out the end of September. I wrote chapter 8, "The Discipline of System Design". The way the chapter...
4
4

Microwave space drive
3
3

Somebody wanted a picture of my sat dish
I was actually looking at the clouds for the wind direction with the security cam: So noticed the sat dish and waved it around a bit.

OT: Gov wants to kill us..
Two Americans With Ebola to Be Flown Back to US.
96
96

Trabvalhos acadêmicos
Contato: