Subject Author Posted Replies

in need of plastic IC packager
Hello, all, We have been revising an ASIC we have made several versions of, already. It was already pretty rectangular, the guy who designed it has now made it even MORE elongated, about 8 x 3 mm. We...
30
30

RRIO OpAmp Recommendation?
I need a rail-to-rail I/O OpAmp, 5V Vcc is fine, slow speed setting a current mirror. What would you guys in the discrete world recommend as being well-behaved, no peculiarities, etc? (And readily...
15
15

best burrito in the USA
-- John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
26
26

OT: Power Basic Sucks -- Big Time
How can anyone get understandable help from the error output when a Compile is invoked? It flags this line: GLOBAL hData (26) AS BYTE ' data to send as: Classic PowerBASIC Console Compiler Classic...
23
23

Voltage mode control and One cycle control
Voltage mode control is not as fast as current mode control, but it is applicable in wider load range. One cycle control if further improvement of voltage mode control. Read more.

Overriding .MODEL paramaters for Trannies.
Is there a way that any one knows of in Ltspice to override a .MODEL of NPN for example, parameter? I mean something you pick out of the database and drop on the sheet? For example, the other day some...
28
28

Our corrupt Justice Dept.
A justice dept employee call Rep. Issa, "trying to orchestrate the leak of committee documents related to the ongoing IRS investigation", he thought he had called Rep Cummings. Then this little...
9
9

interfacing an ADC (LTC1408-12) with PC
How can i connect the LTC1408-12 ADC with a PC or a laptop so that i can use a standalone matlab file to process the data gathered by this ADC?
77
77

OT: Wednesday Madness.
...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: skypeanalog | | |...
2
2

Just a little simple project
Tim -- Seven Transistor Labs Electrical Engineering Consultation Website:
11
11

OT: Elementary first grade math problem
Can you solve this Hong Kong elementary school math problem? I wasted about 20 minutes and gave up. No fair looking at the answer. -Bill --- news:// - complaints: ---
63
63

PLL tricks
If I hypothetically had a 10 MHz reference and wanted to lock a 155.52 MHz VCXO to it, the obvious way would be to divide both down to 80 KHz (the GCD) and drive a phase detector back into the VCXO....
483
483

OT: Dell 2335 copy problem
One sees 1 or 2 lines top-to-bottom in copy ONLY if original is put in the (duplexer?) feeder (is OK if put on the glass or incoming FAX or Nerd doc). Cleaned everything the users manual talks about,...
8
8

Clever source for Lithium
From geothermal waste water. Mikek
8
8

OpAmp Voter
I have three DC-5Khz, 0-5 V positive going signals. I'd like to select and pass the highest of the signals, without diode losses. Using a microproces sor is out of the question. Cost is a object and...
32
32