Subject Author Posted Replies

Eric Holder Stepping Down
I think he just got tired of using delay tactics to hide Obama scandals. Mikek
3
3

LTspice Seminar in Phoenix
I don't know how many lurkers here are in the vicinity of Phoenix, but I will be attending the LTspice Seminar... Tuesday, November 4, 2014 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Phoenix, AZ Doubletree by Hilton Hotel...
15
15

Truck Starter/solenoid/battery help
> I'm having very intermittent lack of starter rotation on a Toyota > T-100. Over the last 14 years I have replaced the contacts in the > solenoid and more recently (1 to 2 years) replaced the...
48
48

Anyone Seen Joerg Lately?
Has anyone seen Joerg lately? His last entries in google groups were on August 29, and I don't recall seeing any of his posts in September. There have been a number of threads that would have caught...
3
3

OT - Controlling usage from 2 ISP's
I'm getting a 2nd internet connection and would like to control their usage. Connection 1 is ~10mbps with a 10G per month limit, but unlimited from midnight to 5AM. Connection 2 is 768K but unlimited...
5
5

Please help identify a cable connector
The picture shows an Intel (LSI) header on the left. It plugs into the connector shown on the right. Although Intel uses five pins for its SGPIO cable the connectors come in various pin lengths. Any...
8
8

Impedance Matching a JTAG Emulator Probe
I need to know how to calculate the termination resistors and PCB trace dimensions that will carry a JTAG emulator probe's signals to a processor on a PCB. The processor is an STMicroelectronics...
9
9

Single Ended Push Pull Revisited, This One WILL Work No Matter What
Wee've been through alot on thins. I wanted a four quadrant device, but the y are too slow. then the idea of back to back SCRs came up and that is a fi ne idea, really. It is. I had alreasdy thought...

problem in SPICE
Adding in R20 is to protect Q1 from overvoltage from the CCL (3K). I properly see little gain loss up to 800 ohms. But at 900 ohms, =*paff*= major decrease. And i do not see any other large change....
13
13

Equipment donation valuations
Hi, I've been downsizing and donating a fair bit of test equipment to local schools, etc. Usually, all you get by way of a "receipt" is an acknowledgement of your donation. No "valuation" placed on it...
10
10

wire for breadboarding
Somebody here recommended Beldsol thermal-strip magnet wire for breadboarding. I got a 1/2 pound spool of Belden 8055, $25 on ebay, which is 30 AWG. That looks pretty good for general prototyping. If...
28
28

OT: Hackintosh
Hi, Neighbor was "taking delight" in showing me his new Mac, tonight. Having not used one since '040 days, I am relatively clueless as to its abilities, etc. Nor am I eager to "become expert" (or even...
29
29

help with Xcode
note: im writeing a OS my compile claims this code faulty: typedef char* string; typedef string* screen; typedef unsigned char uint8_t; typedef unsigned short uint16_t; typedef unsigned int uint32_t;...
4
4

Tinychip Explorer (onboard GPS!)

OT: Biscotti/cantucci
Hi, Biscotti == cookie (loosely speaking). Americans think of: when confronted with the term. And, there are all sorts of (perverse!) variations on that theme. Growing up in an Italian-American...
8
8