Subject Author Posted Replies

Tape and reel- double density?
Hi, all:- Just prototyping a board with some SMT 0603 LEDs (L296 series) and I noticed the OSRAM LEDs were supplied on the usual 8mm tape, but with double density (two LEDs for every linear sprocket...
5
5

Dual header pad layout
Spent an hour getting nothing so time to ask -- Dual row unshrouded male pin header (.100 pitch)40 pins. The surface mount part shows a pad layout of .340 across total width and then of course 40 pads...
7
7

LT1302 - mintiboost, but for both ~3.3 and 5V
Hi all The LT1302 is used for the minti boost, because it can deliver 600mA, while other LT1301 can deliver only 200mA but also at 3.3V. LT1306 seems like a good choice for me, except that I cannot...
12
12

Suggestion - dc / dc converter 500 - 1000W
Hi. I have played around lead alum battery from John Bedini and i must say i am quite exited about all this. Fast charging ( 12V / 85Ah under 45 minutes ), you can discharge it to almost 0V etc....
6
6

battery-backed SRAM
I'm designing a benchtop gadget that will uses a 7020 ZINQ SOC chip, which is an FPGA with two ARM cores on-chip. I want to save a user's last setup when power fails, and restore it at powerup. The...
50
50

1206 and 0805 -- availability
My crap software (that I know how to use in my sleep) works better with 1206 size parts rather than 0805. When it's time to actually buy the parts is 1206 still readily available? basic parts like...
9
9

Which subwoofer sounds most like Gigaworks S750 ?
Hello, Within a few days a nice new piece of music will come out, the alt.c64 is a hint at that. Anyway first I will listen to the new music on my current audio setup. However the music will sound...
2
2

Senior VoltOhmyst
It seems to be just a volt/ohm meter, literally, with no current function, but from where does the name Senior VoltOhmyst derive? -- Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for RCA...
11
11

jfet
This looks similar to the BF862. Noise is characterized as nf relative to 1K ohms, around 1 dB. What is that in nv/rthz? The 1/f corner looks pretty low.
25
25

Thunderbird Lightning
I use the Lightning calendar and one thing I'd like to change is the small size of the category color in the calendar item. In the month view the item shows as a bar with the background color of the...
1
1

What to do with an unused DVI link at transmitter side?
Hi, i am designing a single board computer with a DVI-Interface for video. Only link #0 is used and the question is, what to do with the unused three link #1 channels (3, 4, 5)? According to...
1
1

Long length switched ground
As nothing more than a life long electronics enthusiast without a degree ot her than popular electronics magazine and a distaste for math, I have the f ollowing embarrassing question for the design...
19
19

Sziklai Squared ??
Seeking a simple unity-gain amplifier with which to make an S-K lowpass filter I came up with this as I compressed functions... ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et...
10
10

Driving LEDs with constant voltage
I have some 7-segment displays I'd like to drive from a uP output...the segments have a common cathode. 5 volt digital outputs from the uP are available, and the red LED segments have a forward...
32
32

OT Paleocene-Eocene Thermal Maximum - new paper
The Proceedings of the (American) Nationa Academy of Science has just publi shed a paper giving new data on Paleocene-Eocene Thermal Maximum. The Thermal Maximum - a roughly 6 degree Kelvin...
2
2