Subject Author Posted Replies

Conspiracy to Create a False Conspiracy
That is what the site says about the 16 judge panel that decided "There is plenty of evidence to indict Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton for Conspiracy to Create a False Conspiracy, a 2nd-degree f...
4
4

Dropbox test
Can non-Dropbox members open this folder and sub-folder and see the files?
18
18

Apollo AGC backplane simulator
This would be a good app to have for examining netlist connections AGC Backplane Viewer v1.2
38
38

XNRGI Battery
This company seems to have a battery that will provide energy for cars and other applications with a much higher density and lighter weight than Li-io n batteries. They talk about making "pores" in Si...
3
3

Does Bad Karma Have an Expiration Date?
Just wondering. Saw that line in a TV show, the Mentalist. -- Rick C. - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging - Tesla referral code -
95
95

How to know if my custom made arduino schematic is working?
I made my own Arduino schematic based on Arduino Due's schematic and added an MPU6050 to the board. --Also I'm not certain that every component I'm using is necessary to my board (fig1), do you have...

Wireless World Magazines for disposal
For UK engineers mainly... I have Wireless World magazines from 1975 to 2005 via 'Electronics and Wireless World' then just 'Electronics World'. Mostly complete, very few missing. I'm moving and need...
5
5

OT: Homeless Epidemic
And to be fair, London's no better! At least the homeless in California have warmer weather to be homeless in. -- This message may be freely reproduced without limit or charge only via the Usenet...
22
22

IIR constant phase shift network, absolute vs. relative phase
In the Hilbert transformer-based phase shifting network implementation a la: They measure the shift of the final y output as a relative phase with respect to the I output of the digital Hilbert...
14
14

AoE x-Chapters, 45 years of power MOSFETs
A new section from the AoE x-Chapters book, for you to read, enjoy, and make comments. A 30-Year MOSFET Saga, The next 15 years, and Four kinds of power MOSFETs.
23
23

America's biggest mistake
America's biggest mistake was landing on the moon 50 years ago. This was the start of satellites, which lead to the cell phones. Now we have a generation of idiot "cell tards". (Kids addicted to...
156
156

RF amp
We need 28 volts p-p at 14 MHz to test our IQ modulator box. I've bought two Chinese RF amps from Amazon and both are garbage. So we're going to build our own class C amp, as a dremel'd prototype. I...
41
41

75 Ohm C-type coaxial connectors
I'm looking for a few hundred 75 Ohm C-type coaxial connectors. Apparently, these became obsolete in the 1980's, but I inherited a lot of expensive hardware that still uses them. Failing that, I'd...
16
16

bandwidth explosion
At work, we signed up with MonkeyBrains for microwave internet service. We ordered the 50+50 mbit plan. It's actually speed testing about 350+350. And at home, a guy from Comcast (our local cable TV...
122
122

Re: OT: Bank Failure
I see you've become a Zero-Hedge reader, Jan. :) Well it does seem very odd that Germany only got a fraction of their gold back that was being stored in supposed safe custody in the US. Not quite so...
20
20