Ultrasonic transducers/tweeters

Where can I get cheap high frequency sound generators. I was thinking of something like the sirens in smoke alarms that I can drive at their fundamental frequency or at harmonics.

Another possibility is piezoelectric film that I saw demonstrated many years ago.

Bill

--
Iraq: About three Virginia Techs a month
Reply to

You may well be able to use piezo tweeters beyond the audible range.

Some of these are specced up to 30 kHz.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore