Shielded CAT-5 that is more flexible

Adhesively bond the mesh to the jacket. Select the adhesive carefully.

Reply to
JosephKK

Production folks don't like that kind of stuff :-)

Anyhow, as posted in my response to Graham we've found a domestic source that might work:

Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

A lot of engineering is based on finding a solution NOW. Rather than analyzing everything to death (the academic approach). Let us know what the results are.

Reply to
JosephKK

Try these.

Both have continuous flex CAT5 cabling.

Jeff

Reply to
jntel

I will. But it's a client so I won't know when they will get around to this part of the project.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Thanks for the hints, Jeff. I'll check them out.