Looking for information on INS8070 family devices

Hello from the Eighth Doctor I have here a couple of INS8073 devices. Also some flimsies which seem to be the data sheets for them. Problem, I need more information to use the INS8073 as an actual Tiny BASIC system. Someone who once worked with NSC when the company was actively making these things sent me some of those devices, plus some information.

In going over it, I discovered I actually need more. Such as a databook on the family. Naturally NSC no longer has one in stock, nor are they even familiar with the family. Oh and Google isn't even being very helpful, which is a first.

--
Gregg drwho8 atsign att dot net
Reply to