BC414, 416

I see some use of BC414 and BC416 transistors in low noise circuits; none of my regular suppliers have any, and I wonder whether anyone has tried them and can recommend making the effort to get them from somewhere (instead of using something like a BC550C as a substitute).

Mark A

Reply to
Mark Aitchison

Mark Aitchison schrieb:

BC 550 (npn) / BC 560 (pnp) should work without problems.

HTH

Reinhard

Reply to
Reinhard Zwirner