ATTN: Electronics Distributors

Hello

I have a large ammount of electronics I need to move for cheap. From Pot Meters in the boxes to voltage regulators to ethernet module plugs and much much more. I have attempted to sell these things individualy with no avail. The transaction would be preferable done on Ebay, unless you prefer otherwise.

Please contact me if you are intrested. I am a powerseller on ebay with good feedback.

bobby.burkeATyahoo.com

Reply to
boburke

If you have a list of part numbers and quantities you can post them to: news:misc.industry.electronics.marketplace which is intended for the sale of components and other electronics. The more information you can provide, the better your chances of selling everything.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida