Latest threads in Electronic Componentsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Altera FPGA's surplus
We ahve some Altera FPGA's available, pls. make an offer. look at regards Ron Proveniers
1
1

FA: Vintage stuff up for auction UK - loads more next week
Please click listings and thanks for looking John
10
10

EPROM collectors?
Anyone interested in swapping the 45 EPROM's I don't need for my collection? I would already be happy with a few new ones for my collection in exchange. The ones I have are pulled out of working...
2
2

Need source for non-standard 2.5mm jack
I have Motorola SX700 two-way radios which i plan to use on motorcycles. I am modifying the inputs and need a source for the 2.5 mm male "stereo" jack that fits into the radio that supplys mic and...

low voltage motor controller
Any suggestions for a bidirectional motor controller ic - 3 volt dc motors, up to 200ma or so? Thanks! Mark
2
2

Driving an IBM POS 2X20 Pole Display
I have a few IBM POS customer pole displays. They are 2x20 and are fluorescent and the part number is 61P5766. They have a four pin jack that is labeled 4 which I assume means it plugs into port 4 on...

Selling EP1SGX10DF672C5 FPGAs
Hi gang, I've been tasked with selling some surplus parts. Is there a market for Altera EP1SGX10DF672C5 parts? I have some unballed, used parts. I have some new ones sealed. Any interest ??? Reply...

Akai schematics and component data Available!
Hello Folks, I have a collection of old Akai schematics called Akai Schematic Diagram Register Vol.1 and Vol.2. I also have Semiconductor Data Books from 1972 to 1980, as well as substitution manuals...

Wanted: Sharp R23FT commercial microwave control unit (circuit board) and keypad (used parts considered)
Looking for parts for a Sharp commercial microwave R23FT. Need DPWBFB062WRU0 or MODPWBFB062WRU0 control unit (circuit board). Need FPNLCA986WRK0 control panel frame with keypad (used considered) or...
9
9

low VBE PNP transistor?
I have a appliction that needs something like a 2n2907 pnp but could use a lower VBE on than the 2907. Anyonw know of a transistor that has low VBE when collector currents in the 500mA range...
2
2

GET 102
Can someone tell me a suitable replacement for this low-power pnp transistor type ? And - even better! - where they may be obtained ? They were used in the Marconi TF2700, but I can't even find a spec...
4
4

HAKKO SOLDERING STATION WANTED
Title says all.
1
1

For Sale - ST Microelectronics VNS1NV04D - 2500 piece reel
Item currently up for sale on ebay. 2500pc reel of VNS1NV04D dual autoprotected low side drive IC's. Or, more commonly thought of as dual protected N-channel MOSFETs. New and still sealed in factory...
19
19

Exchanging Parts Any one? I have lots of NPN, and I want some PNP like Tip145, Tip146, Tip147
I have tons of 2N5038 150V 30Amps, many other TIP32x. Wiki said NPN is so much better than PNP's I know that but I still want to do some experiment. Thanks,
11
11

Atmel AT89C51RD2 vs NXP P89C51RD2
The NXP (Philips) part is in sytem programmable with 'flash magic'. The Atmel equivalent mentions ISP capability too but I can't find any detail. Are they 100% compatible ? Graham
10
10