Latest threads in Electronic Componentsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

the order in which some switches are turned on
Hi all, I have an array of N switches . Initially all are OFF. Somebody turns them ON in some order. It is possible that more switches are turned ON in the same moment. I need a device which shows me...

Needed --- Recommendation on Trackball !
I have a Kensington TurboMouse, Model 64100. It's ADB for a Mac. The ball itself is 2.25 in. in diameter. There is one for sale on eBay: If you think you can adapt this for your use, I'll send you...
1
1

LCD Display Vlcd delay time
We are looking to use a Varitronix MLDS16166 display on a device. Looking at what passes for a datasheet, the contrast adjust Vlcd (aka V0) shows what appears to be a requirement that it be delayed 50...

Fast recovery diode query
Firstly is "fast recovery" diode = = "high speed" diode? I have 2 ok diodes of originally 3 on a board, one missing. 1N4148 in size and form but known to be fast recovery types. Is there a...
3
3

hello, can anybody plz send me cdma transceiver verilog code
Hi, I am doing my final sem project, i am cdma transceiver in verilog and fpga implementation, as i have very less time to complete my project so, can anybody send me the source code for it, kindly...

Update on MSP430 Babylonian clock
Followup to the message I posted the other week about Nokia 2260 LCDs for my Babylonian clock... the electronics are now working. The clock starts at 10:12:10 and ends at 10:13:08 in this video; you...
2
2

Help ID-ing a Zener
I have a nice Radio Shack 2 Line cordless phone that went poof on me, and let out the magic smoke. I opened it up and found some damage around the battery and power area. One of the damaged components...
2
2

Wanted ZN1034 Timer I.C.
Hi Can anyone supply me or direct me to a component supplier to purchase the ZN1034 timer I.C.. Should anyone have such device, please can you quote a price and your contact details. Many thanks for...

Standard single (TL071) pattern did power opamp ?
Does there exist a DIP8 single opamp (TL071/NE5534 pattern) capable of driving a 50 ohm load while still being usable on +/- 15 volt rails (cuts out video opamps). Trying to beef up the headphone...
4
4

help needed to select an MCU/ADC (or an evaluation baord)
Hello, I am looking for an evaluation board that has an MCU (preferably low power) and an ADC and UART. I want that I program MCU in such a way that when it gets a command from UART, it get 1000...
1
1

circuit components
CCI engineers and manufactures power distribution Bus Bars and Board Stiffener products. Our bus bars are custom designed and engineered to accommodate specific needs. Engineers will work with...
3
3

Old HP transistor cross reference
Hi, I am Paolo from Italy. I received in gift an old HP Oscilloscope, the 1710B, to which they were removed some transistors from horizontal (?) deflection output board. Someone has the cross...
6
6

Supply Sunplus8202RQ DVD decoder card
LZX.8202RQ system Feature .support CD VCD SVCD DVD MP3 DIVX3.11 (option) .support servo (opu & motor driver): SANYOhd65 SAMSUNGd16ch SONY313 .support MPEG4 .support USB2.0(full speed) .support 3in1...

DVD decoder card,DVD assemblies
A manufactorer of DVD/VCD plyer. Why not choose decoder cards and cassettle mechanisms Made in China to cutdown your costs. offer you the compatitive quotation and best sevices . wellcome inquiry...
1
1

2N1711 transistor replacement
Is there some compatible transistor that I can use to replace 2N1711 ... 2N1711 I can't find, so...
14
14