Latest threads in Electronic Componentsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Replacement diodes for Power One Supply
We have a supply, p/n HCAA-60W-A made by Power One with two blown diodes. Diode markings are G1750 9748C. Assumign 9748 is a date code, anyone have any specs or ideas on these diodes? Thanks, Steve
2
2

Keithley 616 component ID
Trying to repair a Keithley 616 with a bad ranging board. It needs two parts. One is a dual channel J-FET and is marked ITS30092; the other is an op-amp with the markings ITS6214. Does anyone know of...
6
6

Thyratrons? Alternatives?
Hey guys, Seems like thyratrons have become quite rare these days and SCRs or GTOs are just too freaking slow. Is there a readily available alternative that doesn't cost an arm and a leg, meaning...
25
25

rf meium power "bricks" FS
Has seen request for rf amp likek mototorola or trm ca mhw series. I foud both. so whom ever was loooking fo this older brirf rf CATV powe amplifiers let meknow soon. they ar on top of the heap right...
1
1

uPC1042 IC
Hello! I have one small SMPS which don't have IC, controll IC is uPC1042, I can't find it anywhere. Friend did tell me that are some same IC's only from different manufacture and in different name. If...
4
4

JVC Camcorder DC Adapter Connector (Plug)
Anyone know where to obtain the odd-looking plug that is on the end of present-day JVC camcorder AC-adapter cables? It's sort of a rectangular cross-section, but with a lip on one edge. I'm wanting to...
1
1

Datasheets for Philips or JVC CD pickups
Even a schematic of the area of the optical pickup from the JVC service manual for the XL-FZ158BK would be helpful. That would at least identify the pinout of the hologram laser IC. Thanks. --- sam |...
8
8

Models for RF transformers with extreme ratios?
A bandwidth of around an octave implies _some_ resonance. You'll have a huge juggling job between leakage inductance and primary inductance. The more loss you can stand the better chance you'll have...
7
7

Help locating transistor (?) or replacement
Howdy all, I am trying to track down a replacement for a transistor(?) with the following #'s: D829 (K) 6J2 I would like to replace it with one able to handle a higher current as I am told they are a...
6
6

Very low input power Switched Mode Power Supply
The Gold Standard on Usenet (this is NOT "Google Groups")...
3
3

high voltage PNP
See a pdf swcadiii model illustrating a sensor using the pnp bipolar string on abse. RL Version 4 SHEET 1 880 680 WIRE -304 -32 -432 -32 WIRE -144 -32 -304 -32 WIRE -48 -32 -144 -32 WIRE 96 -32 32 -32...
5
5

800+V MOSFET with fast Antiparellel diode
I'm looking for some other choices in the 800-1200V MOSFET with a fast antiparallel diode (trr less than 300nS) The application is a 150Khz full bridge SMPS running off 300 - 600VDC at ~150Watts. I...
8
8

Amplifier Source
Does anyone know where we can get some MHW593 or CA2812 amplifier modules? We're looking for small quantities (1-2). Thanks, Steve
2
2

Capacitor value please
Can anyone ID the value of a capacitor with the following markings. It looks like a ceramic. GAP KAP 1-2KV ARC Thank you.
6
6

VINTAGE SHORTWAVE RADIO
HAVE 1965 VINTAGE TUBED DRAKE SHORTWAVE RADIO. IT HAS A HUM ON HUM IS CONSTANT,AND THE SAME ON ANY SOMEBODY GIVE ME A FIX PLEASE. THANX BOB
3
3