Latest threads in Electronic Componentsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

response time of pyroelectric
The datasheet would normally tell you. Google "RPY102 pyroelectric" for more data. Most pyros can handle AC signals up to a few Hertz, ie, up to 5Hz. It's not quite clear what you want to know...
2
2

Voltage regulators with external control and ramp output
Is anyone familiar with a 2.5 or 3.3 voltage regulator that can provide around 1 Amp, have a low slew rate output, and can be externally controlled (ex: shutdown and power good input/output). I am in...

obsolete SDRAM datasheet request and info
Hi, I'm trying to find out the datasheet of the following SDAM in TSOP 54 package: S160032LLLTK-75A It's apparently a 512Mb SDRAM chip from SpecTek but I cannot find this reference on their web site....
3
3

3-pin MOSFET that can pass 150 mA
I'm looking for a 3-pin MOSFET transistor that can pass 150 mA. It doesn't matter whether it's NMOS or PMOS, either will do the trick. Is there any sort of "bread and butter" device that everyone...
4
4

D82C55AC-2
I've bought 10 pcs of "82C55" through mail, and received D82C55AC-2. The problem is that the output high voltage of any pin is not 5V, but 3.8V. Nothing is connected to the port pins, VCC is 4.85V. Am...
2
2

Need help locating Transistor or equiv
howdy all, I am trying to replace a transistor 2SD829. Here is a link to a data sheet. I need the replacements asap so common replacement would be great. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks,...
21
21

Deleted Messages on Answering Machine
My housekeeper accidentally deleted all the messages (including my 2 year old daughter's) from my Uniden 900 MHz 378 series telephone answering machine. Any possibible way of getting those messages...
2
2

WTB: Optrex DMF50316 (NFU-FW) display
Anyone got one that they can sell me ? It's a 64*256 with a CCFL backlight cheers M
1
1

Please help!!
Could someone please help me. I need Hayt: Engineering electromagnetics, 1981. 4th edition solution manual. It will help me a lot if someone of you good people send it to me on my mail or post a...

Product possibility
HI all. I've been selling nitinol wire on e*ay for some time now. One of the guys wanted help designing a lift. I thought it was a pretty cool idea. Picture at: He said it was ok to manufacture this....

restore an lcd?
The LCD on our landline phones has become illegible. Is there a way to restore the LCD, or do we just go get new phones? Thanks. Lynn Willis
6
6

6EJ7
I'm looking for operating perameters and characteristec curves for this pentode. I have a bunch of these and want to test the output and possibly the transconductance. Thanks, d.
1
1

CK727 PNP Si drift transistor - CK766 PNP Ge transistor ratings
The data sheet for the CK727 illustrated on the web page: - shows ratings for the part of 5nA (collector current) and 30nW(collector power dissipation). Please note the units used. The only other...
7
7

BS100C Photo diode with IR cut-off filter
Please help me with this... I have an old liht meter that uses this diode. Here is the data sheet: Original has corroded, so light meter reads too low. I'd like to have diode replaced, but the trouble...
2
2

1K static shift registers wanted (2533V, Am2833, MM5058, TMS3133)
I'd like to buy at least 7 pieces, and preferrably 30 or more, of any of the old PMOS 1K static shift registers: Signetics 2533V AMD Am2533 or Am2833 National MM5058 TI TMS3133 There are probably...
4
4