Latest threads in Electronic Componentsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Vacuum Tube Testing
I need some assistance with testing some 6EJ7 vacuum tubes. In the past I have used several tube testers which are inoperable now. I have access to power supplies, meters, scopes, fixtures and...

Need the data sheet for TD6709
Hi There is a big T before the IC number. It is inside a Toshiba XR-V12 cd player. Bye Gaetan
5
5

TNC connector for PCB at 1.6GHz
I'm looking for a way to add a TNC connector to our PCB. The PCB will have micro stripline or grounded coplanar waveguide circuit to which the signal has to connect. 50ohms as usual. Most PCB...
3
3

TIL307, TIL308, TIL309
The TI Displays TIL307, TIL308, TIL309 are long time out of production, but very much sought after! I have gat hold of several and offer them in my online Shop In Addition UCN5804B and SAA1027 are...
1
1

suche
wir sinf auf der Suche nach folgendem bauelement: DAC 331C -10-2 urspr=FCnglich von Sipex ( Exar ) produziert. Es werden 10- 20 St=FCck ben=F6tigt.
1
1

Dual-pressure push switch like camera shutter?
Dear All, Has anyone ever seen an off-the-shelf pushbutton that has two contacts, one that's made on gentle pressure and a second that's made when you press all the way down? Like the shutter button...
5
5

voltage references drift
Hello, Voltage references has usually specified a parameter 'temperature drift limit', e.g. 10ppm per Celsius degree. What about long term issues related to this drift? Can the drift go above that...
5
5

about linearization techniques
Hi, i'm searching infomations about linearization techniques for power amplifiers. In particullary i'm searching pratical applications of these : feed back feed forward digital predistortion EER and...

SMD markings
I have a SMD device of footprint SOT23-5 and the marking is 61 and a horizontal 1. What could the IC be?? HELP HELP!
1
1

Dual N-channel JFET substitute for Keithley 617?
Hello all, I am repairing a Keithley 617 that has a blown input JFET Q308 which is no longer available. Looking at the service manual, I am unable to determine what a good sub would be, as the part #...
17
17

MOSFET gate current... where does it go?
Consider an NMOS transistor which is turned off when there's 0 V on the gate, and turned on when there's 5 V on the gate. I've been told that a tiny bit of current flows into the gate of a MOSFET...
5
5

IDE gender changer
Is there such a thing as a 40 pin IDC gender changer (changing a male IDE connector to a female IDE connector)? I've been searching the web, but nothing's turned up. I was hoping to avoid making a...
3
3

Screwed by PartMiner again; Counterfeit Cypress SRAM CY7C199D-10VXI
On Fri, 30 May 2008 09:04:48 -0400 PeterD wrote in Message id: : Our purchasing dept. I suppose. As I said above, I've always advocated against using brokers. BUT, when it comes down to shipping...
4
4

Looking for drop-in replacement for Planar el240.64
Hello all, I'm trying to repair a F.W. Bell 9500 Gaussmeter that has a bad EL display. There are several hundred dead pixels scattered all over the viewing area, and looking at the panel under a...

Will Luxeon TFFC LEDs ever return?
Does anyone know if the TFFC Luxeon LEDs will return? Three months after Philips claims the LEDs have resumed shipping, all TFFC LEDs still show as unavailable for public sale. I also don't see any...