Latest threads in Electronic Componentsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Revised NXP site
Ok, guys, we had a thread about NXP's site a while ago. Long story short I wrote to them and, surprise, they engaged in a lively back-and-forth improvement session and really listened. They changed a...
23
23

HP transistor 1853-0015
Hi, someone ever it replaced the HP transistor 1853-0015 with standard one? many thanks.
2
2

smallest encoder?
I'm looking for the smallest mechanical encoder in existence that is readily bought. NOT one that is designed to be mounted onto motors like the one micromo/faulhaber sells as 'world's smallest...
1
1

Latching relay question
Do latched relays in general "wiggle" back and forth (if even for a fraction of a second), or do they work as a firm and precise on/off switch? I'm planning to cut/supply power to an external SATA...
6
6

How do I make a IBM POS VFD Customer Display work? - Help Anybody!
I have four IBM POS VFD Customer Displays aka "Pole Displays" This is the one attached to various IBM electronic cash registers that shows the customer the price of each item as it is rung up and then...

W0588 - Help to find subs.
This is TO-220 case and I`m not sure what kind of component is this, Fet or standard PNP/NPN transistor. It is used inside car for blower speed regulator 12V / DC. Thanks for any help.
1
1

frequency N divider
Could anybody recommend a good frequency divider for ECL inputs with a bandwidth of more than 200MHz? Thanks! Jingyi

op-amp nV input offset voltage
Hi, As you know, the *input* offset voltage is the voltage required across the op-amp's input terminals to drive the output voltage to zero. Although it has been my experience that for most op-amps...
16
16

ISD2560 problem
Hello, I have a problem controlling the ISD2560 audio recorder, connected to a microcontroller (Atmel Mega 32). I have recorded several messages and they are correctly played back in push button mode....
1
1

RCA 1C03 and 1C04 TO220 transistor data
From the 1970s / 1980s. I have an RCA databook with a lot of the big number RCA transistor full data, but cannot find full data anywhere on these 1C.. ones , that is 1C ( one see) not IC ( India...
14
14

Very small, very long life, 10 turn trimmer pot anywhere?
I'm looking for a very low-profile trimmer pot (since it has limits) that will be used for a knob that will be used a lot. An encoder would've been nice but they keep turning and they're also hard to...
1
1

lookin' for ANZAC MD-614 mixer
Hi to all I am actually restoring an old SAYROSA 352 B spectrum analyser & I will need this IC to complete the restoration, could someone tell me where I could find this MD-614 mixer ? Thank you
3
3

SMD diode or...WHAT?!? code wanted
Hi, I'm trying to repair a cellphone from Nokia. It's an old Nokia 7110 that doesn't turn on. After I disassembed, I found two SMD components that are cooked on one side (there are other 5 like those...
1
1

0201 resistor search
Anybody have a source for 2 ohm 0201 resistors? It can be any technology, thick film, thin film I don't care. It can even be some sort of 4 up array of isolated resistors in a somewhat bigger package....
7
7

Fluke Electronic Part In China
Do anyone know how to find out the fluke electronic parts ?
2
2