Latest threads in Electronic Componentsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

AKAI Remote Control
Looking for a vintage(around 1988) remote control,the model on the AKAI AV receiver is AA-V205. The model on the remote control is RC-A905. I thought someone might have a working one laying around...

Little help with 100k lin pot. Please?
Ok, Thanks for reading my post. I have a Taylor 68 A/M RF and AF sig gen (valve) off eBay, cheap. Low volume on AF and low output RF signal. Tracked it down to the volume pot obviously. 100k lin with...
1
1

From AC Adapter to Power Supply
As I'm currently building a 12v, 2.1A power supply for an lcd monitor, a question has arisen. What component(s) would be necessary in converting a class 2 AC adapter (of the correct voltage and...
1
1

Motorola NN3646 ???
Anyone have some information on a Motorola NN3646 (yes NN, not 2N!) ? cheers, Arnie

Need datasheets for ti chips
Hi, I need data sheets for SN105120 and SN104976 ICs. From the logo, it appears that they are made by ti (Texas Instruments). Thank you in advance. Regards, Ravi.

40 degree 1 k potentiometer
I have a coin op arcade game called Cyber Cycles by Namco. It is a twin motorcycles game. to determine if the motorcycle is turning left or right it uses a pot. This pot is a 40 Degree 1k...
1
1

Metallic sensor
Looking for a sensor that will tell me when ferous metal passes within an inch or so and causes a beep or turns on light or vibrator. Anyone know of anything like that? Thanks
2
2

Versapak Batteries
Okay, this is not really something that I would normally post to ".components" - but there are so few usenet groups left active (and I can't find anything on the web). I've got an old Dustbuster DB800...

OEM vs. Bulk vs. Branded Flash Memory
I just bought a 4GB MicroSDHC card from The Website had a picture with the DANE-ELEC logo, and "CLASS 4" on the card (4MB/sec ?) I thought it was a good deal for $10.95 (after a $16 rebate). The...
2
2

ultra low noise alternative
could someone please recommend some alternatives for those chips: TL 074CN TL 072CP i'd like to have some chips that have as few noise as possible. I dont care if i have to spend some dollars for a...
16
16

Ipod video LCD info ?
Has anyone documented the interface /identified the controller on the Ipod LCD, in particular the 5th gen video version..? Replacement displays are pretty cheap and would be nice to interface to..

Re: OpAmp questions
Firstly you don't attach drawings to non-binary groups. I haven't a clue what base 64 would be anyway. No, tell. WHY ? Certain parameters are so wildly different that the likelihood of it working...
1
1

susbtitute for 1uf monolithic caps
hi, is there anthing else i can use in place for a 1uf monolithic capacitor ? i`m building a diagnostic adapter for a cars ecu , and the place where i`m getting the parts dont seem to sell monolithic...
1
1

ttl ic`s
hi, i`m trying to build a bdm32 interface to program my saab trionic ecu , put the parts list is for hc ttl ic`s , i have ls ttl ic`s , are these interchangable ? thanks, mark k
3
3

Any hope for this Li-ion battery pack?
Quite a while ago I bought on eBay a supposedly new non-Toshiba replacement battery pack for a Toshiba notebook computer. Put the new battery in, left it on charge overnight, and all seemed to be...
1
1