Latest threads in Electronic Componentsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Source for on-line volume control headphone extension pot
I'd like to use an in-line volume control headphone extension as a variable resistor for led brightness adjustment. Is just the potentiometer available with its housing and thumbwheel and is it...
1
1

Spice Model for Shunt Voltage References LM4041 / LM4051
Hello, does any know about models of LM4041 or LM4051?? Nothing to find at national home page and goggle. regards Steffen
2
2

WTB: LCD, Optrex DMF5005NY-EB
Hello, anyone got one or two? (Or even five if the price is good.) Optrex DMF5005NY-EB is a 9mm thick LCD, with EL backlight, 240x64 pixels, with a T6963C controller on board. The thickness is...

Rotary encoders for 65XX and 66XX power supplies
Hello, Does anybody know of a suitable replacement for the optical rotary encoders that were used on older Agilent/HP 65XX and 66XX power supplies? These were phased out on the newer generation...
3
3

3.3V-5V level shifters
What's the jelly-bean level shifter du jour, the most popular? Need to shift three sigs 3.3V to 5V and another three 5V to 3.3V. Stuff us analog dudes normally don't do. The TXB0104 looks ok, so does...
36
36

#2-56 solder lugs?
I've been trying to find some miniature solder lugs that will fit on a 2-56 screw but the smallest I've been able to find so far is a 4-40 size. Does anyone know of a source for these?
1
1

LM9822 won't play
Hi all! We are trying to use the LM9822CCWM Analog Front End to digitize the output from a linear colour CCD but with poor result. Initially the device did not output any digital data att all (all...

Breadboarding
Now, only a little while back I said I never breadboard, I go straight to pcb. This one's different though. The client wants to do the layout as part of a larger scheme and I want to be double sure of...
50
50

Push-Pull driver <<1ohm Rdson?
Hello Folks, Looking for a staunch chip to drive transformers in the 30-150kHz range. The most powerful (and available) one I found is the MIC4451 but it's 1ohm Rdson. Way too much. There are bigger...
17
17

The quietest audio op-amp with ultra-low THD
National's LME49710/20/40 amd LM4562 seem to have the best figures at 2.5nV/sqrt Hz but in a practical circuit I found the venerable NE5534 with its 3.5 nV/sqrt Hz was quieter, presumably due to lower...
54
54

Is this a 15w bulb
Hi all I'm trying to source a replacement bulb for my garden lights but not having much local garden centres no longer stock them :( The bulb needs to be a 12V 18W wedge type but the closest I've...
2
2

Piezo ignitor pulse shape?
I would like to know the pulse shape of the piezo ignitor from a BBQ lighter, but I haven't got an oscilloscope. Is it AC, a single monopolar pulse, or a bipolar pulse, or a dampened oscillation?...
1
1

WTB:sperry SP-336 display
I like to get an antique commodore calculator with one bad display going again. If any one has a sperry SP-336 display he wants to sell, please contact me.
1
1

Difference between the two Farnells
:CPC may be cheaper but may be lower grade parts. : :Graham : Are you sure??? If a CPC part number is identical to the other Farnell company part then both parts will be from the same source I would...
7
7

prototype PCB supplier-PCBCORE
PCBCORE is China one stop solution PCB supplier, who have no limit on pcb quantity, 1 piece is acceptable too. good quality,competitive price, Quick in responce, and fast lead-time are our...
19
19