Latest threads in Electronic Componentsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Datasheets.
Hello Anybody have the following datasheets?: Novatek, NT3916 Orise tech, SPFD54126B Renesas, R61506 All them are controller driver ICs for small TFT LCDs Thanks Alf.

Little PICs with hi-res A-D ?
Me ? A PIC ? You must think I'm going mad ! No, it's for someone else I may work on a project with and he's into PICs. He wants a little 8 pin jobbie with an onboard A-D. Currently he's looking at a...
44
44

D444C - help to find
Is there any way to find D444C RAM, 2 -pcs. I need it to repair one old HP function generator. TNX
5
5

Anybody have those cds photoresistors; NSL-7540 and NSL7550 ?
Hello Anybody have those cds photoresistors; NSL-7540 and NSL7550 ? Thank Gaetan
7
7

Reversed Biased MOSFETS & BJT's?
I'm working on a battery charger / discharger design. There is always the possibility that someone will connect a battery reverse polarity. I don't want this to destroy the charger. I remember the...
8
8

Rceording audio of Nokia 6300 onto ext recorder
I have a Nokia 6300 with the standard HS-47 stereo headphones. I want to get an extension lead which will let me record conversations on an external recorder (the voice recorder in the phone too...

TV repair help guidance sought on a Mitsubishi VS-45VA1
TV rear projection TV Manufacturer: Mitsubishi Model: VS-45VA1 Model year: 1993 Overall Dimensions: 40w x 50h x 21d Screen: 36w x 27h,... 46" diagonally What's known good: Each of the three projectors...

Nokia 3510 LCD
Hello, Someone who has found information about the LCD display? I am missing datasheet, i have found basic pinout on the internet, but i am not sure about if it is correct. Please be aware it is not...

Embedded Controller PC87541 datasheets
Hi all, I am looking for Embedded Controller PC87541 datasheets or other informations related. This controller is used on Acer Ferrari 4000 notebook motherboard. It is connected to SB400 South Bridge...

Need replacements for CL905HL , CL905HN , CDS cell
Hello Anyone know any modern replacements numbers for CL905HL and CL905HN , they are CDS photoresistors. I did try with Google but found nothing. Thank Bye Gaetan
6
6

Need help to identify supervisor IC
I'm trying to identify two 6-pin SMT supervisor ICs in a D-Link DSL-302G ADSL modem. They are U7 and U12, to the left of the Atmel EEPROM in this photo: The markings are ... _ 1KXW - The pinouts...
6
6

Help ID'ing a connector
Does the manual list the connector OEM and type? The ones I used all did. -- Goggle Groups, and Web TV users must request to be white listed, or I will not see your messages. If you have broadband,...
5
5

Electronics Components in the Cape, South Africa
Hi Group I've recently moved to Somerset West from Pretoria. I want to know where can I get general electronic components and/or kits? I use to go to electronics123 in Pretoria but I can't seem to...

(US-NY) PowerPC NAS development kit for trade
Will trade for something interesting of similar value. I've got an unwanted Freescale MPC8315E-RDB here on my desk. It has been unpacked and repacked once, but is otherwise absolutely new - nothing...
1
1

Looking for 6.29 MHz crystal
I'm looking for a 6.29 MHz crystal, or resonator; must be passive. I have already tried Digikey and all the usual online sources. Google had a few hits, but nothing panned out. Any suggestions? Jake
3
3