Latest threads in Electronic Componentsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

REQ: Info on SCK 058
I am looking for info on a part from a switching power supply. The legend on it is SCK 058. I think it may been a power thermistor, but I'm not sure of the values. This one is definatly defective, as...
4
4

Jumping ship...
I'm out. I think the decline in many Usenet groups has finally beaten me, so I won't risk boring anyone with my attempts to ask or answer stuff here anymore. I can stand watching paint dry, but...
2
2

What electronic component could I use to draw on thermal paper
Is there a cheap and small electronic component that generates enough heat to draw on thermal paper? I don't need to draw fast or precisely, I just need it to be able to produce enough heat to...
6
6

transformer maximum current
I'm in the need of a power supply and just found two old transformers of the right voltage in an old box. What I don't know about them is the maximum continuous current they can source. Not knowing...
3
3

capacitor ESL measurement
Hello, Is there anyone know how to measure the ESL of film capacitor? Will there be any reference standard? Thanks, GS
8
8

Unusual 12VDC plug for AOR receiver..
Does anyone know if there's a standard part name, maker or number for these plugs and cables? Ideally I'd like plugs I can put on my own cables.. Its socket is about the size of an RJ45 socket, and...

CA3079 small qty required
I need 10 - 15 of the above to keep a number of old egg incubators going for a few more years. If anyone has these could they please email me direct with price. Thanks
10
10

Motorola 365 Transistor
Does anybody have any data for a Motorola branded transistor in a metal TO18 can with just the Motorola logo and 365/026 marked on it and "KOREA" stamped in the top. Google provides plenty of hits but...

Digikey search feature added
Finally, Digikey added a sort by price feature. What took them so long?
2
2

TL074
The best price for TL074

Component retail stores in Randstad - Netherlands
Hello all, Can anyone point me to component retail stores in Randstad area? I will be living for an extended time in Rotterdam, and I'm kind of used to buying whatever I need from retail stores here...
2
2

Tilt Switch
I have tried both ball bearing and mercury tilt switches. So far, both have kind of a stutter. That is, when you tilt them, the circuit is closes, opens momentarily, then is closes again. I really...
1
1

switching appliance with low voltage switch?
I bought a bare bones dehumidifier. However I need to add a condensate pump to it to pump the water to a sink. There are many brands/models of condensate pump, I'm interested in the ones with an...
4
4

Looking for a TTL 74 Series Chip
The one I need would be similar to the 74148, but I need it to latch the 3 bit output. I have tried Google, but it always ends up with the 74148, 74238, 74348 or the 3 to 8 line instead. I am hoping...
4
4

Macom SW-927
Hello, Looking for a datasheet for a Ma-Com SW-927 GaAs RF switch. No hits at all from the usual suspects. Working on a HP 8990A peak power analyzer that's loaded with them, and it appears that ALL...
3
3