Latest threads in Electronics Computer-Aided Designshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

LTspice Question
Hire a consultant to help you, cheapskate.
10
10

How to convert .schdoc (DXP) to Orcad 10.5 schematics?
Dear all, Someone send me DXP schematcis with .schdoc file extension. But I only have Orcad 10.5 available. Do you know a way to convert them to Orcad 10.5 schematcis? I tired "Import Design." on...

Revised LTSpice tutorial

Obtaining 2:1 print
I was going to ask in but there's so much garbage there...... I have plans (66"x 36" ) that I want to increase by 2:1 and get a print. It would be OK in 4 sheets. Can anyone tell me if this can be...
3
3

Cheap Schematic Capture
Hi I'm looking for a cheap (or free!) schematic capture package that can output in PADS format. I'm not the layout guy but it will certainly save him time compared with me drawing out the circuit in a...
22
22

Come Cross Test Circuit Theory in Simulation, Over Unity Circuit
How it works is a long lecture and discussion in detail. Since, I've already started the discussion on another BBS and will not keep any secrets or hide any schematics, I'm callenging all of you and...
9
9

New wxWidgets application announcement: Liquid PCB
(Hugo Elias) wrote in news:47AF06F8.3090402 Sounds interesting from a UI perspective. What about the back-end? Is it compatible with other EDA tools? Can I load the files into gEDA?
4
4

diode voltage
just a quick question, maybe a little bit offtopic (sorry): If a diode current is 15 microAmperes (forward), what is the voltage? I need an answer as close to 'real life' as possible. Its a silicone...
6
6

ERC error - OUTPUT and SUPPLY pins mixed on net vcc (**new user**)
Hi, I'm a new user of Eagle, and I've only recently gotten into electronics. I hope this is the right group for this post, if not... could someone tell me which is best? When I run ERC, I get the...
3
3

Spice 3f5
Is there a binary for Spice 3f5 somewhere, that I can download, that is compiled for windows. Bob
19
19

How to do pspice simulation
i made a schematic in orcad but i did't get how to simulate in pspice any one can help me how to do this simulation,if any documents is there plz send to me .
3
3

Where can EEs get "practical" classes to be better custom-ic designers?
Where can EEs get "practical" classes to be better custom-ic designers? If graduating electrical engineers wish to be considered proficient analog, mixed-signal, or RF designers using commercial...
32
32

Cadence killing off Orcad PCB Layout
I asked for a quote for OrCad from our local agent. Together with the quote, they sent a letter from Cadence in which they stated that OrCAD PCB Layout will only be sold up to the middle of this year....
18
18

PCB Thermal Analysis
I have a very small board that I would like to model for thermal analysis. I am pretty confident that I can get by with a first order analysis since I only want to know if I have a prayer of a chance...
2
2

Atanua - real-time logic simulator
Real-time? That's impressive. How fast a PC do I need to run, say, a 16-bit PWM generator at 30 MHz? John
9
9