Latest threads in Electronics Computer-Aided Designshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Spice - reload simulation to simulate further
My problem is that I have a very large spice circuit to simulate and I have to do this on a remote computer which is not very stable. My simulations takes more then one day, but the remote computer...
5
5

Bug in OrCAD Crapture
In OrCAD Crapture, wiring as below... ----.---------------> GND __|__ --- - Wiring from a ground symbol to a port name, the "zero" node effect is lost, giving "floating node" errors and all kinds of...
9
9

error in LTSpice III...Can't find definition of model.....
Hello, I am trying to simulate BUZ272 in LTSpice, here is my file ******* *p-MOSFET*100V 15A 0.3mOhm*Add_in_Line SUBCKT BUZ-272 1 2 3 LS 5 2 7N LD 86 3 5N RG 4 95 9.6 RS 5 76 56M D272 86 76 DREV MODEL...
4
4

Model of Loopstick Antenna??
Depending on what you wanted to model. you could also add a large stack of modulated sources. Consider resonant antennas, adjacent channel interference, image rejection, and similar issues as needed....
3
3

large spice circuits
Does anyone have large spice netlists to share? I am looking to test simulation algorithms and need netlists with millions of transistors. I already have memory netlists and am looking for entire...

Ivex Windraft and Winboard under XP
For those who need it I put the latest updates I had from IVEX on Windraft 3.12 and Winboard 2.27 http://www.box.net/shared/ky83sl8o4g
6
6

A new online Discussion Board for Electronics Engineering Students
A new Discussion Board for Electronics Engineering Students has launched. Please here to go there directly. Benefits of membership By joining the free community you may ask questions, obtain answers,...

How to highlight a path in Calibre?
Hello, I would like to highlight a path using Calibre? I have the DEF or GDSII file, and list of nodes which makes a complete path from a FF/Q to FF/D. Can anyone would be kind enough to enlighten me...

Tri to Sine diode shaper
Yes, a long time ago. I've also used Excel, believe it or not. Mathematicians tend to define "best" in terms of least squares, but often (at least in instrumentation design) what you want to minimize...
20
20

IGES import/export
Is IGES still used as an import/export format? -- Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd. Electronics for Visio
2
2

Something wrong with Pulsonix ?
Hi, I have not been able to get on the Pulsonix web site over the last three days. Even doing it via an anonymous proxy does not work. Anybody know what the problem is ? Regards Anton Erasmus
5
5

Simulation Device... Keyed Peak Detector
That sounds like the old 'Keyed AGC' on TVs. A pulse from the flyback set a reference once each line, then the detected signal level was used to set the RF & IF gain. -- If you have broadband, your...
19
19

AD6 libraries
Hello Everyone Does any know if there are any free libraries for download for AD6 Thanks
3
3

Hspice - create cell variants for process variation
Hi all, I am running into an interesting problem with Hspice. I am trying to simulate variants of a cell ( with varying tox in my case) using the same spice netlist. I do not want to use the .alter...

CAD for electricians
Hi everybody! An electrician friend of mine asked me about some CAD software for electric (not electronics) facilites. I don't know how to say that in english, but he just has to draw the "schematics"...
10
10