Latest threads in Electronics Computer-Aided Designshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Conversion of PEEL 22CV10AZ to 22CV10A+
Hi, I've got my hand on a really old design here. I would like to convert a PEEL file which is currently compiled for a 22CV10AZ into a file for a 22CV10A+ device (I think the plus "+" is optional)....

Website Updated
I have cleaned up the Models and the Subcircuits/Symbols pages of my website and added some new subcircuits. Please report any errors. Thanks! ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens | |...
1
1

Orcad Capture : PCB footprint list
Hello, With Orcad Capture (Demo version), how to find the PCB footprint list. Orcad Capture requires to define footprint of each component before creating the Netlist. I proceed as follow : I select a...
3
3

Simulation software for ECLinPS logic (IBIS models)
Hello. I want to simulate a ECLinPS circuit. Models are available only in IBIS format. For example: Which software is suitable therefor? Regards, Norbert Notz

Spice/PSpice models for ECLinPS
Does someone know if Spice/PSpice ECLinPS models are available?

DEFCON in LT-SPICE?
What does DEFCON mean when running a simulation in LT-SPICE? During many simulations, the SPICE engine supposedly goes into DEFCON, and the quality of the results apparently deteriorates. Is something...
3
3

PSpice: Display and set simulator options in the schematic (Capture)
Hi. According to... "Flip-flops are set to a value dictated by the value of DIGINITSTATE, which is set from the Global Settings menu, or by a .OPTIONS DIGINITSTATE= command somewhere in the circuit."...
2
2

Eagle projects cleanup and reorganisation
Hi, I have a question about reorganisation of eagle projects (or better the complete eda projects). There are many projects on different computers with propably many copies (backup,old machines). I...
1
1

PSpice: Possibility to initialize flipflops randomly
Hi. I'm currently working on a simulation of a digital circuit. In order to find out if I really need power-up resets for all flipflops I would like to perform some simulations with random initial...
8
8

PSpice: All JK-Flipflops' clock inputs of "dig_prim.olb" are sensible to the falling edge
Is it possible to change this behavior to the rising edge? Regards, Norbert

PSpice: Simulation of differential ECL gates
Hi. I currently simulate digital ECL circuits using ideal parts from "dig_prim.olb". I put a DELAY on each gate's output to simulate the propagation delay. This is important because the propagation...
11
11

Announce: Multi-threaded LTspice
Very cool, Mike -- good job!
14
14

Protel99SE running on MAC or Windows Vista??
Hi All, I've been thinking about a new computer but I need something that will run Protel-99SE. I've heard about the problems with Vista and most new computers come with Vista. Question: 1) Has anyone...
1
1

Announcement: Addition to Web Site
From time to time I develop tools and parts for PSpice to ease (and speed up) circuit development. One of my pet peeves has been that DC, F and G current sources will just merrily keep pumping right...

alternatives to EAGLE cad?
Lately I've been annoyed and frustrated with EAGLE. No big problems, just lots of seemingly minor things - like lots of paper cuts. I download Pulsonix's demo many months ago and was impressed that it...
6
6