Latest threads in Electronics Computer-Aided Designshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

ANN: PCB Synergy
I have finally finished my shareware SMT Machine program It reads Protel ( from Autotrax to Altium Designer) and spits out Yamaha/Philips UFOS,YV series, Mydata, Fuji MCS, Gencad 1.3, Philips, FCM,...

SUBCKT Declarations in LTspice?
Sent also directly to Helmut Sennewald... I have a whole chip design, relatively simple, simulates in 75 seconds in PSpice, that my customer would like made into a subcircuit for LTspice. Needless to...
5
5

Random Bit Generator
I'd like to conjure up a random bit generator. Just feed it a clock and have it generate random bits. 74HC... components preferred... I have most everything in that family in my parts bin ;-) Thanks!...
78
78

QUCS Users?
Hello, all. Is anyone currently using the Linux-based Quite Universal Circuit Simulator freeware ( in their design projects? Thank you for your time and comment. Sincerely,
2
2

LM723 Based Power Supply
Hi Everybody, I need to build my own power supply. I need a proven circuit for 0 to 30V DC variable power supply with minimum 2.5 A current output. I thought I had hit on something good here: But...
72
72

help wanted
hi !!! my name is Jose Moreno and I am starting a new website for an 8 bit computer from the 80's , there have been people who have made schematic diagram of projects to upgrade this old machine but...

What should be the value of the resistance?
Small signal voltage gain by one small resistance connected to emitter through a large by passed resistance and junction to base resistance for negative feedback. If small R is 0.22K and Rc=10K. What...
1
1

Fast Recovery Diode
Hi Everybody, Could someone please explain the use of a Fast Recovery Diode? I am particularly interested in: 1. How is this diode different from a regular rectifier diode. 2. The role of these diodes...
2
2

Anybody have a model for LM3668 Buck/Boost DC/DC Converter?
Need a model Can't find anything.

Stepping the Ton parameter of a pulse in LTSpice
Hi to all. How can one step the Ton parameter in a pulse voltage source. I can step a voltage source using .step V1 1 20 1 , step from 1V to 20V in 1V steps If I change V1 to a pulsed voltage PULSE(0...
1
1

PSPICE MODEL EDITOR
Does anyone know of a book or reference material that describes how model editor works with good detail. I have seen some good PSICE books but most mention the model editor in passing. Thanks
2
2

Stepper Motor Question
_Vague_ Stepper Motor Question: What is the maximum rate one might expect to step from phase to phase? Thanks! ...Jim Thompson
20
20

OT: iTunes to Roku Soundbridge
There is supposed to be some way to play Internet Radio, whose format is directly incompatible with Roku Soundbridge, using iTunes as a server. I can get local music libraries to work that way, but...

DVD Burner?
In keeping with my policy of staying way behind the bleeding edge of technology, the only DVD burner I have is a stand-alone Sony unit that I feed video from my camcorder or DVD player. What do you...
32
32

OT: Griddle Latch
This griddle... doesn't have any way to latch the two halves together so that it can be stored on-edge... it flops open. The drain configuration (close-up) suggests some kind of latch could be...
25
25