Latest threads in Electronics Computer-Aided Designshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

MC4024 Subcircuit
By popular request I finally rolled a subcircuit for my mid '60's MC4024 voltage-controlled multivibrator... ****************************************************************** .SUBCKT MC4024 VCX CX1...
5
5

Subject: ANN: PCB Synergy 1.0.0.9 Beta and new Website
I am just releasing Version 1.0.0.9 Beta Release Added feeder swapping. minor fix in Mydata TP Sys 2.7 Added more Juki 2000 and 700 series and Yamaha YP/YG machines, more Panasonic machines. Updated...
2
2

CAD printer question
I ask here because some of you probably have large format printers for CAD. I have a new HP 7000 inkjet 11x17 inch printer, and it's noisy as hell during and for some time after printing. I want to...
14
14

OT: JB Weld Question
Just used some JB Weld to make a steel-to-steel joint. Amazing stuff, took overnight to fully harden, but it's so hard now you can barely scratch it. Only issue... runny during application. Any fixes...
15
15

CA3140 model. Again!
In what context did this model ever work in LTspice used as supplied? I can't find one. I have no trouble with any other amp model I need to use, but in all the realworld CA3140 situations I have...
81
81

Abate Holding Your Breath...Thompson's Design
Here you go... I figure, if you had a mind to, you could add regulation by running this dude in burst mode, by stopping the 555 via its RESETbar input. Diode D7 prevents some really weird behavior...
147
147

Baxandall class-D oscillator squegging and the VBIC model
The Baxandall parallel class-D oscillator "squegs" in real life if you build it with a high value inductance in the current feed and bipolar switches. An LTSpice circuit using the Gummel-Poon model...
31
31

Bicycle Hub Dynamo Subcircuit
******* ******* =A0 =A0...Jim Thompson Obviously a fair-weather cyclist - no mudguards. The Lycra brigade go all out for lightness, and in consequence the Lycra develops a broad stripe of dirty brown...
9
9

Buck Switcher, Modeled Behaviorally
Buck Switcher, Modeled Behaviorally... ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson, CTO | mens | | Analog Innovations, Inc. | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | Phoenix,...

How to get uniform export data from LTspice?
I;m trying to get transient data for future Matlab - calculating SNR of ADC output, but time scale of .txt exported file is not uniform- time steps seem to different from point to point. What I must...
18
18

ULP to identify same or copied Eagle schematic (and board)
Dear User of Eagle from this August Forum, I am using Eagle 5.110, (new to this forum) and would like someone to point me to a Eagle ULP that can compare several schematics (*.sch) and identify those...

Eagle library editor
I finally bit the bullet and got a copy of Eagle, because I need to do a bunch of small proto boards. Initial impressions are positive, mostly because it has a command line at the ready. Score. The...
303
303

Best Monitor?
I'm looking for recommendations for a new monitor... my ViewSonic croaked last night :-( Borrowed the wife's, so I need a quick answer ;-) Thanks! ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson, CTO | mens | |...
49
49

Modeling the CD4066 using SPICE subcircuit in LTspice
I thought the users of this group might find my demonstration of modeling a new circuit with SPICE. I use the LTspice simulator to create the model starting with CD4007 gates, then compare results of...

OT: PERL
Is there a recommended "PERL for Dummies" book? All I need it for is searching and replacing mixed text and numeric strings using a text editor (UltraEdit, editing PSpice libraries). I have "Learning...
17
17