Re: Video on Sparkfun Electronics giving away $100K in 1:45 hours.

> Free Day recap of what it was like behind the scenes in the SparkFun > offices on January 7th. > >

Good for Sparkfun. They've become my equivalent to Digi-Key when I want modules, dev kits, and development hardware. If they can afford a $100K online giveaway, I guess they're doing well enough that they'll be around a while.

I was surprised at the number of people in the last part of the video. It looks like they have 30 to 50 employees. That's about 3 times what I would have guessed.

Mark Borgerson

Reply to
Mark Borgerson

We've been impressed by their service. Great to see such a lively, energetic and enthusiastic organisation.

Close, but higher. Have another guess!

"73 - The current number of Sparkfun employees (as I'm writing this...who knows what it will be by the end of the week). We started 2009 with 50 employees. Pretty amazing!"

Chris Burrows CFB Software Armaide: ARM Oberon-07 Development System

Chris Burrows