power supply explanation

There actually was a very cool reality show that I caught a few times (on PBS in the US, of course) that pitted groups of scientists against each other to build something cool out of primitive/everyday parts. Sadly, I can't remember much about it, other than existence. Perhaps someone else can fill in details.

Regards, bob Monsen

Reply to
Bob Monsen

"Bob Monsen" wrote in news:8zc4k.11628$ snipped-for-privacy@flpi146.ffdc.sbc.com:

I remembered the show, and you got my curiosity going, so I Googled it. Here it is:

&fbc=1&parentPage=family

Reply to
Kris Krieger

"F Murtz"

** RCA introduced the CA3130 PMOS FET op-amp in September 1974.

Your math is just as bad as your spelling and your memory.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Well aren't you clever you have helped me enormously I just took a look in my supply and the meter has 1971 stamped on it. You have narrowed my search for original circuit [sometime in the early 70s era electronic magazines]

Reply to
F Murtz