Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- David L. Jones
October 12, 2006, 10:35 pm
rate this thread
Ok, is anyone else *really annoyed* by those "Invent Help" ads on the
Presumably this mob: http://www.inventhelp.com.au /
The one where the voice screams at you and then tries to sucker you
into (presumably) forking out money for useless patents for your
useless idea by saying "two thirds of new product ideas come from the
- » FA/FS: Wireless Internet Camera - 802.11g - DLink: DCS-G900
- — Next thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Replacing NiCd batteries in an obsolete Uniden UH-052XR radio?
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Are there any ST 32F417 / Cube IDE / STLINK / C developers on here?
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Embedded Programming