HP4P/MP memory

Is anyone still using a HP4P or 4MP laser printer and looking for more memory for it? The 4P has 2 meg standard, 3 free slots and the RAM is

72pin. I have some (not sure of size but I think it's 2, 4 and 8 meg sticks) that I have been using and would be willing to pass on free of charge. Australian residents only and no responsibility taken for damage.
Reply to
T Smith