aus.Re: DI 101?

>> "Eeysore the INSANE TROLL"

"What you must not do

2.1 You must not: use telstra.com in a way, or post to or transmit to or via telstra.com any material, which interferes with other users or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces or offends any person

12.3 We may immediately suspend, terminate or limit your access to telstra.com if: you are in breach of the Terms of Use

  1. Use only for lawful purposes

Users may not use the Telstra Network in order to transmit, distribute or store material:.........c) that is obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful or contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other harmful component.

That applies to YOU Philthy.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Then I'll find out who it is.

Mind you, doesn't Telstra supply the copper wires to the home ? That means by default you have to observe their TOS, whoever the ISP is.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Graham, you have been quite threatening and attempted to intimidate in your recent posts regarding Phil and thereby made your own case a lot less solid than it might appear to be. You can complain or make it a feud, but quite possibly not both.

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

Reply to
Peter Larsen

Peter, I think Graham is trying behavior modification before pulling the trigger on Phil. It's actually more humane.

Bob Morein (310) 237-6511

Reply to
Soundhaspriority

Please advise where I have ever been abusive to Phil (where it was not a response in kind - and I don't lower myself to his level of wishing painful cancers to people for sure). I try to humour him sometimes in order to avoid his rants but to little effect often.

I can assure you that I DO have a substantial track record of abuse removal. Whether that involves acccount cancellation or a change in the attitude of the offending poster I really don't mind. It's up to them. I am a VERY reasonable person.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

It seems to have worked in aapl-s.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

You can not use foul language and/or manners and complain over its use simultanously - you then become part of the problem. "Response in kind" is not a valid reason, imo you have weakened the points you can make and it would be possible to make the point against a complaint from you that you had previously provoked.

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

Reply to
Peter Larsen

Thank you but I know EXACTLY what I'm doing.

I have been very reasonable yet Philthy continues to abuse all and sundry contrary to the laws of his land, his news provider's land and the Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policies of both.

You want to tbe his mentor ? Fine by me.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

I DO NOT use profoundly foul language. I may be critical of Phil but I DO NOT descend to his levels of profanity. Nor do I wish anyone dies painful deaths from cancer (despite the fact that both my parents did so by the time I was

18).

May I suggest you read some of the recent correspondence between Philthy and me ?

If you can't see it for yourself, maybe someone else can help you. ?

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Just that was what prompted my comments.

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

Reply to
Peter Larsen

So you like Philthy wishing people die of painful cancer ?

I had imagined you were smarter than that.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

I DO NOT use 'foul language'.

You think so ? Show me a recent example.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Sorry Peter but you're a million miles out of touch with reality.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Not me personally but a report can be made. One of the first things I intend to do is establish the law relating to transfer of obscene, profane and threatening communications over telecoms both in Germany and Oz.

I've dealt with FAR FAR worse.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Graham, not to embarass you, but you responded to McCarty:

Reply to
Soundhaspriority

border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!nx01.iad01.newshosting.com!newshosting.com!post01.iad01!news.buzzardnews.com!not-for-mail

Oh you mean I got caught out by your imposter ? Damn !

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Experience. And a damn good tutor. You know how hunters often have the heads of their prey stuffed ? Shame I can't do the same.

At the height of the meow trying to destroy a group I posted to I could issue around 50 abuse reports in an evening. That was tops though.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!nx01.iad01.newshosting.com!newshosting.com!post01.iad01!news.buzzardnews.com!not-for-mail

Smile :)

I sent you email. Watch out for forgeries in that mode as well.

Bob Morein (310) 237-6511

Reply to
Soundhaspriority

border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!nx01.iad01.newshosting.com!newshosting.com!post01.iad01!news.buzzardnews.com!not-for-mail

Got it. Very interesting if not altogther bemusing !

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Surely your "deadline" has long passed Graham? Your posts are starting to look a little vacuous.

Iain

Reply to
Iain Churches