A Security Camera & DVR web site with some incredible prices.

Pretzl wrote

camera?

You need to get out more.

Corse they dont look cheap when you compare the price of old used stuff and new stuff.

You need to get out more.

availability.

No there arent when that isnt deliberate.

Thats not necessarily desirable when they have been burgled etc.

property.

Perfectly legal.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Pretzl wrote

Dont bother to keep links on that.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Need lots of cops in your area????

Reply to
SG1

Since the place next to mine was bought by 2.4 million embezzled from NSW my street has gone from Mausoleum to comings and goings night snd day. Police are often attending. Then recently a shooting murder of a Police Protection witeness about 500 metres away (Glen Alpine)?

Making it known that I record 24hour 7 days seems to of stopped the comings and goings a fair bit? Hope it lasts

Reply to
Petzl

property.

Maybe however my neibors made complaints about me claiming my intentions are that of a sexual nature, Thhe police arriving 10 pm sunday night! I told them I have no intention of stopping and will make any pictures DVD's I take avaiable to the NSW police (in fact I hand them out to anyone who wants them, so far mainly those living in my street)

-- Petzl

Petzl

Pretzl wrote

property.

What the neighbours dont like is an entirely separate matter to what is legal.

stopping

hand

Reply to
Rod Speed