Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FPGA BOARD and ADC between 20MHz and 100MHz
Hi, I need an information. I need to have an FPGA Board and recive from a adc working between 20MHz and 100MHz, but i don't have any idea who to do it because i don't know any site that sells this too...
1
1

Hexacopter and THE MARTIN JETPACK
If one of these doesn't grab you, then you ain't worth grabbing :-) Like RC helis? This Hexacopter is amazing: and for the more traditional, but updated Jetpack pilots required. Cheers Don... -- Don...
1
1

finding part for syntrx motorola commercial radio
Looking for part for syntrx motorola commercial radio. MC1468705G2S MICROCONTROLLER,8-BIT,6805 CPU,CMOS,DIP,40PIN,CERAMIC Is this part in someone's draw. I have these radios in my car as chat chat on...
5
5

YikeBike - The world's first super light electric folding bike.
This is neat. A poor man's Segway? A New Zealand inventor has created a cool-looking folding electric bike for scooting around the city. YikeBike is a statement about using smart technology to solve...
8
8

dgtec SD160DVR power supply question.
I was cleaning out the dust from the noisy cooling fan and noticed a couple of the Electrolytic capacitors in the power supply had bulges. My question is should I leave things as they are as the unit...
10
10

Unboxing the Fake Intel Core i7-920
Tuesday March 9, 2010 Unboxing the Fake Intel Core i7-920 By now, you've probably seen many of the homemade videos from people who ordered an Intel Core i7-920 processor from and received a bogus...
8
8

trent guitar amps australian made
hi im looking for a schematics or circuits for 100watt trent amps, that have pcb boards for pre stage and 4x6L6 outputs. thankyou zack

Wanted: Pascom Redback PSTN Telecom DAA Hybrid IC's
Hi All, I'm looking at puchasing a a qty of Pascom Redback DAA Hybrid IC's - specificly. DAA = Data Access Arrangements PSTN DAA Hybrid IC. These were developed and manufactured in Australia by PASCOM...
1
1

Sparkfun shippinjg charges
I want to order a couple of breakout boards from Sparkfun, nothing heavy. Do you know how much shipping should I expect? Tom
7
7

Energizer USB Duo battery charger hides a Trojan
Energizer USB Duo battery charger hides a Trojan March 9, 2010 by Lin Edwards ( -- The Energizer Duo USB battery charger has been hiding a backdoor Trojan in its software that affects computers using...
11
11

Schematic capture software preferences.
What is the most preferred schematic capture software used by Engineers? Or at least, what is the most popular amongst those in this newsgroup? Is there a standardized file format that can be read by...
1
1

Popular Science magazine have made 137 years of back issues available for free on the net.
We've partnered with Google to offer our entire 137-year archive for free browsing. Each issue appears just as it did at its original time of publication, complete with period advertisements. It's an...
2
2

The ant FM bug
After all theese years I've found unfinished (actually unstarted - the pcb hasn't been touch with soldering iron yet) FM bug kit from Talking Electronics. Not really a kit, PCB came as free gift with...
4
4

SC gps clock kit
Hello All SC had a GPS clock project in May and June 2009 but just can not find a kit. Any ideas? BTW I have tried the usual jaycar, altronics. Lee
3
3

angelcare baby monitor sensor pad
Just wondering if anyone with a newborn who has those Angelcare baby monitors with sensor pad. Has anyone opened up motion sensor pad? My wife wont let me and I am dying to know how it works. There...
10
10