Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Rigol scopes - where to download new firmware?
Hi all, I'm looking for fimware for the DS1000A series. Can't find firmware or loaders on any of the rigol sites I've been to. Anyone know where to look? Thanks Greg
1
1

Computer Hardware Poster.
We've seen this before but it's worth another look: a giant poster of computer connectors and sockets to help you identify odd things you find. Version 1.7 hot off the press. As well as improved...
2
2

Thanks for the memory.
With these new 32Gb microSD cards being released: This picture is a bit of a mind blower: Cheers Don...
3
3

Non-USB CRO from OZ
Has anyone tried this out ? At $535 I can't see any advantage over a $600 Rigol DS1052E. "Screenscope from Australia based Diamond Systems looks deceptively like a USB type scope but it is stand...
4
4

Re: Do You Want To See Proof I'm The Truman Or Not?
Maybe if you play it backwards...I buried Paul...

Huawei demos LTE-Advanced at 1.2Gbps
Huawei demos LTE-Advanced at 1.2Gbps Huawei has demonstrated what it says is the world's fastest LTE-Advanced downlink speeds at the CTIA Wireless show in Las Vegas The Chinese based firm was able to...
1
1

WTB: Signetics 8263N and 8267N ICs
Am after a couple of each Signetics 8263N and 8267N multiplexer chips. Please reply via email if you can help. Lionel...

Re: ANYONE IN BRISBANE WANT TO MEET THE TRUMAN?
No worries Herc, I will be there, I will also have your medication and an alfoil hat. The Doctor

Oscilloscope cheaper than Rigol
I just noticed this scope on eBay: and: It's cheaper than a 60 MHz Rigol (the 100 MHz unit is only US$100 more) and has 2M memory depth rather than 1M. I haven't found a user manual yet, so I don't...

Surface Mount Microprocessor
I am cosidering using a surface mount microprocessor for a project. It isobviously tiny and has 128 pins - 4x32 on the four sides. I'm not particularly rapt in the idea of soldering at this pitch!!...
1
1

LG Fridges fitted with an illegal device.
LG Fridges fitted with an illegal device. LG Electronics has agreed to compensate potentially thousands of consumers after two of its fridges - models L197NFS and P197WFS - were found to contain an...
1
1

The pinion board
A pinion board type strategy is in the ideas of what type of influxing manager in that all the ideas of what we should see & seek in the operations of what parallel induction theorems are is simply an...
2
2

Absolute Rotary Encoders
I'm looking for absolute rotary encoders with at least 18 bit resolution for a product currently in design, does anyone have any brands or products they can recommend / not recommend?. TIA Mark
24
24

Workshops
I don't think that any of the posted pictures of workshops can come near this. It appears to the the shack of a Jewish SWL or ham.
4
4

Small inductors
I am wanting to wind up some miniature inductors in the 2 milli henry range that operate around 4kHz. Can someone suggest a suitable supplier of cores/formers etc? I have looked at the Neosid web site...
1
1