Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

higher value start capacitor
I have replaced a 12 uf +/-10% start capacitor in a pump motor with a 15 uf +/- 5% cap. The supplier did not have a 12 uf in stock Should I order a 12uf or leave the 15uf in place ? I have read...
13
13

The coordination Values of space & time?
If a "Resistor has values in time" If a "Capacitor has values of HOLDiNGS?" If a "constant in Time is Relevant to the CAUSE" Then, Who is the COP - that is in the ideas of what a SIMPLED MORON IS. In...

New Defense Industry Technology Hub in Sydney
The proposed technology hub in the Macquarie Park: Should be good if it gets off the ground. Dave.

Basis someThing?
If a "capacitor" is of - Varied Values? - Synergy in ideas? Is iT smarT? - Internally Located? Then how is it so hot when it is "Powered Up"? In other words, if IT, has capacity, & resilience's as it...
5
5

free reverse telephone,searches for numbers in Australia:
A new site has cropped up, an alternative to the costly Mirus Online ( which allows free reverse telephone searches for numbers in Australia: Seems okay....
18
18

what's valuable in a microwave oven?
Microwave ovens are commonly thrown out for verge pickups. The last two in my town, I have noticed that somebody has gone around and opened up every one of them, often with a crowbar. So I am curious...
11
11

h bridge for 12-24 volt motor 10-20 amp
Any australian sources? Jaycar sales staff didn't even know what a h bridge was. JC
6
6

New Microsoft Tech Makes Battery Changes a Breeze
New Microsoft Tech Makes Battery Changes a Breeze On Thursday, Microsoft announced a technology called InstaLoad, which will allow you to insert a battery into electronic devices any way you please....
82
82

Re: Goodbye HDMI?
Wow, they've already got the top of the range "gold plated" version Cat5 eternet cable for the "Audiophile enthusiasts" @ US$499.00 for 1.5 meter. "will bring out all the nuances in digital audio...
13
13

The ideas of contriBan ELECTRONICS.?
The central fusions Theories is a manifestations of what we are & obligate towards as a MINOR ISSUEeS. This contravenes as a MEASURE in that all the ideas of what we are is a massive interventions...
1
1

Aluminium V Copper cable for automotive starter
I am engaged in a friendly discussion at about the relative merits of using copper or aluminium cable in for an automotive starter circuit. I hijacked a thread about the merits of copper V brass V...
5
5

Dell computers get tired if worked too hard
I maybe late as this was a while ago, but I just ran into it.... "After the math department at the University of Texas noticed some of its Dell computers failing, Dell examined the machines. The...

Job Seekers: Embedded Systems and VLSI technology Career Forum @ Delhi/NCR!!! ""
Are you ready to be employed? Walk into a career in Embedded Systems & VLSI Technology Professionals like you are getting hired every day because they network with the right people. Networking...

Has the ABC signal in Sydney moved? Or dud set top box?
Located in Sw sydney and combo aerials both point at Gore Hill. Have a masthead amp that combines a VHF aerial with a UHF aerial pointed at Gore Hill. The analogue stuff still works fine through the...
1
1

Side entry of cables into TV wallplates
I've just installed a couple of TV outlets on architraves in my house. All the ones I could get from Bunnings appear to be designed for side entry of the coax, there's a clamp that holds the screen on...
2
2