Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Five Ways Around The Filter In Two Minutes
Five Ways Around The Filter In Two Minutes We object to the Government?s plan to censor the internet for a variety of reasons ? it won?t help parents, it won?t help police, it?s secretive, it costs a...
4
4

BLF 177
any sensible priced suppliers in AU ? also looking for a source or 48v dc @ 20 amps or better

microprocessor reccomendation - learner_highlevel language, LCD, keypad
G'Day, I've been out of the loop on this stuff now for about 8 years... I used to play around with PIC16F84s but haven't for too long. What's the best "L/P plate" processor packages these days? I see...
9
9

used speakers, transformers, chassis, radio bits, etc
Vast collection of speakers, transformers, old chassis, steel project boxes and bits and pieces. Will need to move in bulk rather than piece by piece. Radio, amps, old equipment, etc. If you, or...

Voltage required
I have an external hard drive, taken from an older computer, in a Dick Smith external enclosure. During a move I got all the transformers mixed up and now I do not know whether this requires 12 volts...
2
2

OT: Credit where credit is due: Fisher & Paykel.
My F&P washing machine was emitting a noise during its emptying cycle that anyone here would recognise as meaning that the pump bearings were worn out. It turns out that the pump can be replaced...
12
12

Odd touch panel fault on tablet pc
Has anyone seen something like this: Sons Toshiba tablet pc, about 2 years old. The screen has developed an spot near the centre of the screen about 50mm x 40mm. The spot looks like their is moisture...
2
2

Re: How about TELSTRA? NOTHING UP FRONT ----- PAY DOUBLE LATER!!
E!! udsman now em. 20! In my personal experience, keep clear of Telstra when it comes to anything internet related. There are plenty of better deals with other ISP's.

Looking for
local affordable source of real Phillips blf177 ??

UPS Madness
Is it just me or does it seem crazy to everyone that a UPS takes, say, 12V from a battery, converts it to 240V AC through some fairly complex electronics, just to have another set of electronics...
11
11

ACMA approves in-flight mobile use
ACMA approves in-flight mobile use Jul 30, 2010 Australia's communications regulator has given airlines the green light to allow passengers to use their mobiles in the air whilst in Australian...
3
3

NBN adds 300,000 premises to fibre footprint, releases details of full coverage
30 July, 2010 13:05 NBN adds 300,000 premises to fibre footprint, releases details of full coverage. The $43 billion National Broadband Network (NBN) optical fibre reach will now cover 93 per cent of...
9
9

Question on old discussion
A while ago someone was discussing a gigantic multistory cheap electronic warehouse or shopping centre in Hongkong or China or somesuch Could you please repost it? as someone I know is off overseas...
17
17

IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN

Ping - Keefy
fuck-all of any interest. Isn't this funny, some anti-gun idiot and Trevor Tosspot post their off-topic anti-gun dribble on groups like "" and "", and Keefy the crossposting policeman says nothing....
1
1