Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Barnaby: Aussies promised broadband "Maserati"
Barnaby: Aussies promised broadband "Maserati" Aug 16, 2010 7:01 PM Nationals Senator Barnaby Joyce has compared the Government's National Broadband Network project with promising 93 percent of...
3
3

Looking for DB9 hood
I'm looking for what Jaycar calls DB25/DB25 Hood (PM-0851) but in DB9 size and not having much luck. Anyone knows a source with decent price for low quantity? Tom
3
3

Do we even need a fibre National Broadband Network?
Here is an interesting article that has picked up 485 reader responses already: Do we even need a fibre National Broadband Network? =================================================== The following...
38
38

Greens reject ISP filter
Greens reject ISP filter * From: AAP * August 16, 2010 1:34PM LABOR'S hopes of getting its internet filter plan through Federal Parliament look destined to fail, with the Australian Greens calling for...
1
1

Switch mode info
If a run two switch mode supplies feeding two rf amps joined via combiners to amass the rf output and balance the input will there be a problem or must it be one supply feeding both devices ?

in-car "black box" video cameras
On the news last week, there was a story about in-car video footage being used in a road rage court case. Supposedly the victim's car had 4 cameras (front, rear, left, right I presume). I wonder if...
23
23

Re: Opinion: Mr Turnbull, you need to do the numbers
Nope, that that describes parts of the USA today. You want screwed. Look at what happened in the USa when ma bell was broken up.

Re: Opinion: Mr Turnbull, you need to do the numbers
and almost all had a standard cost for a telephone install where ever you were. Shit hit the fan when the accountants started running the place in the 70's.
3
3

Ericsson: 225,000 TB traverse mobile networks each month
And just to mix it up a bit: Ericsson: 225,000 TB traverse mobile networks each month Aug 14, 2010 9:37 AM Vendor deploys two-millionth base station. About 225,000 terabytes of data is pulsing across...

NBN 1Gbps.???
Now I ask, what server will be able to deliver a download speed of 1Gbps, let alone have a network, and an individual PC receive it at that speed? Am I missing something? I thinketh we will just be...
51
51

OT. Texas Instruments printers for disposal
Before I take these to the tip is anyone interested in obtaining either TI895e or TI810 dot matrix printers? I hate to chuck out stuff if someone can use it. emailto: (remove SPAM)
4
4

Conroy to keep pushing mandatory ISP filters
Aug 10, 2010 2:08 PM Conroy to keep pushing mandatory ISP filters Communications Minister Stephen Conroy told the ICT leaders debate in Canberra that the Australian Labor Party, if re-elected, would...
8
8

Computronics Components in Perth - Gone??
They used to do all the kinsten stuff, Meanwell smps, Hakko, LCDs etc, etc. Have they closed the components division?? http://www.computronics.biz/index-2.html
3
3

Switch mode supplies
I have the need for a high current 50Vdc supply (20amp), to maximise rx when the power is not needed will the supply handle being switched off and on regularily when being used ? Anyone have a clean...

Re: GILLARD'S GOT THE GOOD!
Once more proof you are psycho. Flush yourself not the licence.