Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Local SMD part placement service?
There are outfits OS that sell SMD/DIP adaptors, that also offer part placement service at a reasonable rate for small quantities, with no setup fee. Is there anything in Oz?
6
6

4053 replacement compatible switch?
Hi all, I'm looking for a 4053 pinout compatible switch, in a soic package, that has ttl logic level control at 15V VDD. Anyone know of one? Im not having much luck finding one, the closest I've got...
2
2

New Chinese Ham Amp
$1200.00 US Not to bad for a full Gallon although construction should be better in production

dual wifi antennas on routers
I have a new dual antenna router I bought off ebay, a netgear prosafe series DGFV338. I was wondering how the 2 antennas work. Is one for 5ghz and other 2.4ghz? Can I leave one off as I want to mount...
8
8

P mosfet
G'Day All, I'm trying to use a P type mosfet (IRF 9540) as a PWM switch to charge a battery. I cant get it to turn on completely, as a test I have connected the + supply to the source and the drain to...
9
9

Hey Phil, Here's something about CFL recycling
Following up from your post a little bit back, our local paper "the Central Coast Express Advocate" ran this article today (19/10/2011) regarding Gosford council. The article is as follows: "Residents...
2
2

split aircons at aldi/bunnings
I was looking at the low cost split aircons at Bunnings on a pallete for $599 and now I see the latest Aldi catalog has a cheap reverse cycle split system for $599. Q; Can you set this up at home with...
32
32

non oversampling modification ancient Aiwa cd player

Some Solar problems ahead?
Looks like there could be problems ahead. Had to happen I suppose. Not enough thought went into it........
27
27

Aerial CAT5/6 cable wanted
Does anyone know where I can get about 20-30 metres of aerial CAT5 or CAT6 cable in Melbourne? I need to connect a cable through the air between two structures on the same property. Thanks, Peter
13
13

Tesla rides again
Mr Teslas vision seems to have surfaced again, in a smaller form maybe. See They're claiming a power capture of 60 watts at a distance of 2 metres from the source, there isn't much technical detail...
1
1

Low wattage (5W or less) CFLs...
Need to replace a 5W that died earlier in the week, had no luck finding anything under 8W in town yesterday and a quick online search basically came up empty (with .au sites at least). Does anyone...
12
12

CFLs not electronic waste?
** The local council has leafleted everyone about an upcoming "Residential Electronics Waste Collection Day". There is a long list of things that are acceptable: Televisions, Desktop Computers,...
3
3

Hard Drive Shredder
** See link to U-tube video. Compulsive viewing ... .... Phil
4
4

Seeking assistance, Perth area: HCS12/BDM
Hi, I'm experiencing problems downloading and running programs on an HCS12 system using BDM. The hardware is OK and all the software is commercial packages, I suspect it's some sort of config thing...