Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Amazon may launch Australian website
Amazon may launch Australian website Well, this may put the cat amongst the pigeons. Bricks-and-mortar retailers may soon be facing another online threat with Amazon considering setting up a base in...
21
21

http://en.wikipedia.org/
hey, try and get onto: Don... =========================== -- Don McKenzie Dontronics Site Map: Contact Page: Camera Page: More Damn Spam: New MMBasic Computer These products will reduce in price by 5%...
4
4

OT: Chainsaw sound effect.

Digital TV noise
I get digital noise, mostly on channel seven, at different times. just checking the 'report' from the STB it says: quality- 100%, signal- 64%, S/N ratio- 32db. so how good are these figures? obviously...
40
40

Sunlight readable colour LCD displays (without using backlight)
Is there such a thing? When searching for a mapping GPS I did my research, looked at numerous video reviews and picked one with a colour display and wow, talk about disappointed. Under typical bright...
6
6

Dr Howard Johnson, this weeks guest on The Amp Hour
Just thought some might be interested in hearing our recent guest on our Amp Hour radio show, Dr Howard Johnson of "Handbook of Black Magic" fame: Lots of history of the book, signal integrity,...
66
66

PIC24F winge
I suppose I should read errata sheets, but I expect them to contain obscure edge cases, not information to the effect that a basic function of the chip won't work when configured in the documented...
3
3

Help with logic truth tables
Hi It is years since I dabbled in electronics. I need a J K Flip Flop (4000 series) J=K=1 Toggles on clock pulse (positive or negative). J=K=0 No change. I thought all JKs did this but 4027 truth...
5
5

Heads up: Cheap scientific calculator
**Next week, Aldi is selling their cheap scientific calculator. I bought one awhile ago and it is almost indentical to my Casio fx-82, which normally sells for between $20.00 ~ $30.00.
21
21

OT: Lyrebird.
Can the lyrebird do a decent imitation of breaking glass? Thanks.
4
4

ACMA FM polarisation & pattern nomenclature...
Just a quick question, some of you may save me some time - Was looking for polarisation & pattern info on a local FM station in this pdf: For polarisation, 'V' and 'H' is clear to me - but what is 'M'...
2
2

Digital TV recording
In Germany many of the analog TV stations transmit VPS/PDC data which is used by a VCR to control recording times - so if you want to record a program you just enter the Showview (G-Code) number, set...
8
8

2.0/2.1 AV receiver with HDMI inputs and remote?
Just did a quick search for such a beast and basically came up with nothing. I'm looking to 'upgrade' my aging 5.1 AV receiver, mainly for the HDMI inputs. I know I could buy an add-on HDMI switch but...
5
5

Wanted: GW GPR-1830 power supply manual
I need a manual - or at least a circuit - for a Good Will GPR-1830 bench power supply. Thanks, Curtiss
2
2

radio-control helicopter started house fire?
Lithium batteries start fires. never use a damaged battery always charge with apporved charger always charge in fireproof location
1
1