Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Worms for sale
This is them.
6
6

Workshop clean out - shed load of components for sale in Perth.....
I'm not sure if this qualifies as spam but its a change from politics & gun ownership arguments..... I'm cleaning out my workshop & have a heap of components I want to sell off. They are mostly "New...

Picolog 1000
Does anybody have direct experience with this datalogger or similar? I need to know if the included software can act like a chart recorder ie. display current data and update as it samples. I need a...

More on bigpong
A week ago bigpong usenet went bung where I live so I had to use eternal sept. I spent one and a half hours geting somebody to tell my woes, trying to tell the monolith that it did not work when I...
3
3

Blaupunkt Car Radio Cassette mechanism
Greetings one and all, Has anyone successfully repaired a Blaupunkt cassette mechanism? I have 2 here at the moment. One in a Blaupunkt SQR32 "Toronto", and the other in a Delco from a 1986 Pontiac...
1
1

Olinuxino Linux PC now has 4 variants under design.
Olinuxino Linux PC now has 4 variants under design. This blog was only launched a week ago on a single design, however Olimex now has four designs under development. Three using the iMX233. And a new...

From the Cleft Of Olivemeat
Jesus looked down on all the religious spammers and pronounced "Fuck me Dad, what have we done down there ??

DL Jones and Doug blow up DMMs
** See video: Doug Ford is the one who built the pulse energy box. Doug was formerly chief designer for Jands Electronics - Sydney based manufacturer of professional audio and lighting equipment. The...

mobile phone as phone line for computer modem
I have a modem card in a computer which is able to establish a dialup connection to an ISP when connected to a landline. Is it possible to substitute a mobile phone for the landline?
14
14

USB TV Tuner
Recently bought USB TV Tuner: Compro Videomate U620F Finding that only ABC and SBS is picked up with included antenna. This is not so bad since the other channels are mostly rubbish, but I have a few...
112
112

bigpong NG
Has bigpond NG gone bung? it times out on my computer but eternal sept works.
5
5

Olinuxino iMX233 Linux PC SBC Blog launched today.
The Olinuxino iMX233 Linux PC Single Board Computer Blog launched today. People keep comparing Olinuxino with the Raspberry Pi and BeagleBone projects, so Olimex would like to state the differences...

Trevor Tosspot admits he seeks a total ban on the private ownership of handguns
With apologies to the Reverend Neimoller. First they come for the semi-auto's, I didn't speak out, I didn't own a semi-auto. Then the come for the pump-actions, I didn't speak out, I didn't own a...
39
39

Amazing!
Now I've seen it all!!!!! I wonder if they make a ring to clip around your money to make it grow?
2
2

Amplifer for Old Hall
hi i plan to liven up my old 1911 hall with the latest music,and a party atmosphere. I have chosen an Amplifer,mainly cause its cheap,but just want some opinions on ho many watts i really need to fill...
3
3