Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Current transformer
I was looking for a cheap clip-on current transformer to use to monitor my power usage, and I found this: which I guessed (correctly) was a current transformer. I that have no intention of using it...
29
29

The Radio Technology Plus TE, EE and CS Journal Collection
The Radio Technology Plus TE, EE and CS Journal - - FunkTechnikPlus # Journal Collection at Internet Archive Digital Library :

Re: Export a dunny spider caimpaign.
Goes way back. In the 80's read a"poem" that started; A woman for sons, A goat if you must, But....
1
1

Capacitor to reduce DC motor start up current draw.
Hi folks, I'm a noob when it comes to electronics but am trying to learn. A while back I bought a cheap battery powered rotary tool / large engraver. It didn't run long on a chanrge and didn't have...
14
14

cotton-insulated wire
I thought this stuff might be sold for nostalgia restoration projects, but one vendor has this bullshit- Jupiter wire products are all of high purity metals with natural cotton or silk insulation....
6
6

Plugpacks
Any body know if the 12V dc plugpacks sold to use with Led striplights are different to ones sold for instance to power cheap piano keyboards or radios they have less filtering or are they the same?
6
6

Direct sunlight sensor
I want to make something to detect whether there's direct sunlight shining on particular place. I thought the obvious approach would be to use a pair of light dependent resistors (LDR) - one located...
40
40

Emergency stops on machines [Australia]
It's a little off topic but its been quiet in here lately so............ We are reviewing our OH&S and I was wondering what the requirements are in regard to emergency stop buttons on machinery in...
3
3

Source for Dallas/Maxim DS1236AS-5 MicroManager chips
I am looking to source 100 Dallas/Maxim DS1236AS-5 MicroManager chips. They are obsolete, and while I can find huge numbers available from various (usually Asian) suppliers via Google, I cannot tell...
8
8

Tps cable recall
Remember the recall of TPS cable one year ago? because it might degrade in warm places. I put a bit of it on the roof of a tin shed to see what happened to it,it is still good. I will take another...
9
9

Looking for flexible light pipe or fibre optic indicator
I have a Maestro M100 3G modem installed inside another piece of equipment, and I'd like the user to be able to see the modem's indicator led from the outside of the main equipment. What I have in...
9
9

How can i find pcb buyer?
When i work in PCBGOGO, i feel a little difficult to find new customer who need fabricate the pcb sample prototype.Even if we have fatories, but no new customer could find us.feel confused!
52
52

Re: Aldi socket set
What's the story? Is it like cicadas - only around for a short time every few years? ;) -- Shaun. "Humans will have advanced a long, long way when religious belief has a cozy little classification in...
23
23

Dodgy RS232-TTL converters?
So I got a few of these, mainly to talk to Arduino boards. As my PC has a real old-style serial port I foolishly though that these might be less troublesome than USB-serial converters (think FTDI...

Postings from gmail/google
Recently gmail/google postings are not being downloaded, the request times out with an error message (Free Agent reader). All other postings work fine. Not unduly fussed, just curious on why it might...
1
1