Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

ALDI UV Toothbrush sterilizer (Eprom Eraser).
Was in Aldi today, and among their current weekly specials is a UV toothbrush sterilizer for around $16. Opened one up, had a 1.5" approx U shaped germicidal tube inside, 240v operated. Great for...
6
6

EPROM eraser aka UV Toothbrush Sanitiser
Aldi are selling a UV Toothbrush Sanitiser for AU$15: It might make a cheap EPROM eraser. - Franc Zabkar
3
3

Fraudulent AV cable on Ebay
Ebay Item Number: 180299691454 Had one of these brought to me by a friend, had bought it on Ebay in order to run an AV television from a PC. at $10 + postage, it looked a bit too good to be true as...
28
28

magic box
you need three of these otherwise your life has no value.

Varispeed for small shaded pole motors
Hi, The fan motor in my range hood just burnt out. I can't get the agent to talk to me about a replacement, so I've sourced a similar motor myself. It's a small shaded pole single phase motor, rated...
7
7

Re: Samsung edge lit 46 " lcd TV
I'd bet my house it won't still be working anyway. Or more commonly the power supply has failed and you choose to replace the TV rather than the power supply when you find out the cost! Not that LCD's...
2
2

Method of rectifying insufficient brightness from a CFL.
This might be one of those cases where turning on the light may trip the breaker due to inrush current.
7
7

Re: Bloody digital!
Or even heavy rain. geoff

Audiophool product of the week
Enjoy... Dave.
135
135

Re: Network question
Superman"
9
9

Re: Bloody digital!
Looked okay on my 1989 TV!
4
4

Re: Bloody digital!
Superman"
14
14

Rigol oscilloscope prices have sky-rocketed!
After 12 months or so of steady decline on prices of the Rigol DS1052E scope on eBay (and other places), with them being around the US$400 mark or less for some time now from countless ebay sellers,...
87
87

making LEDs brighter
As I have a brown snake that has taken up residence in my house I need a safe way to look into crevices, behind furniture etc. So I bought a thing called a 'Snake' (coincidence hey) which is a camera...
4
4

Home Alarm Systems for Security Purpose
Zicom Retail has come with a unique Zicom Home alarm system gives you peace of mind when you are not at your place. Home alarm systems are one of the most unique systems that not only guard you from...