Yum Yum

OK. Gotta call BS on this one since you routinely include ``fashiobale
political nonsense'' in your sig when your post should be by you standard
be pure pi. And note again, I am not taking a side. Just pointing out
/basic/ conflicts with your standards for others vice your standards for
you.

Beginning to think you don't give a rodent's a priori about what you say
as long as it offends someone.

Feeding times over. Let's get back to the pi.

Re: Yum Yum

Careful, now, you'll upset the poor dear.  He's got a 40 year old
theoretical degree and reads the Sun.  That should tell you all you need
to know.

--
 (\_/)
(='.'=)  "Between two evils, I always pick

He's like Adrian Mole - believing he's an intellectual, only lacking all
the attributes that made people like and empathise with Mole
nonetheless.