Yum Yum

I've got plenty of objections to fashiobale political nonsense when all I

> want is information on a computer. >

OK. Gotta call BS on this one since you routinely include ``fashiobale political nonsense'' in your sig when your post should be by you standard be pure pi. And note again, I am not taking a side. Just pointing out /basic/ conflicts with your standards for others vice your standards for you.

Beginning to think you don't give a rodent's a priori about what you say as long as it offends someone.

Feeding times over. Let's get back to the pi.

Reply to
colonel_hack

Careful, now, you'll upset the poor dear. He's got a 40 year old theoretical degree and reads the Sun. That should tell you all you need to know.

--
 (\_/)
(='.'=)  "Between two evils, I always pick

He's like Adrian Mole - believing he's an intellectual, only lacking all the attributes that made people like and empathise with Mole nonetheless.

Jamie Kahn Genet