Windows 10 disappointing but they do have advice on SD cards.

My error. They say I can download it and install it when I feel like it but it is not clear to me if that has to be within a year of downloading it.

Reply to
Gordon Levi

//Is the upgrade really free?

Yes, it?s free. This is a full version of Windows, not a trial or introductory version. It is available for a limited time: you have one year from the time Windows 10 is available to take advantage of this offer. \\

I'm guessing you have to do an online registration either before download or after installation, and that won't work after the year is up. Or maybe they're just restricting download availability of the upgrade version to a year. Knowing MSFT there will be a long string to type in somewhere.

Reply to
Rob Morley