Trouble with chromium Version 56.0.2924.84

I just updated my Pi3 to Chromium Version 56.0.2924.84, with the operating system at

Linux raspberrypi 4.4.38-v7+ #938

and find that Google Maps does not seem to load; I get a blank page, but no error messages. An attempt to connect to YouTube brings up "This site can't provide a secure connection".

Anybody know what might be wrong? Other pages load without obvious difficulty.

Thanks for reading!

bob prohaska

Reply to
bob prohaska