Trouble installing Socksipy for OpenElec

I want to install this:

It says "This addon is included in the official XBMC repository. Therefore your download will be redirected to the official mirrors of XBMC"

So, that means I should be able to install via "Get more add-ons" on OpenElec (without adding any repos) right?

I've forced refreshed the XBMC repo and I do not see Socksipy anywhere in there.

Can any of you see it in the official repo? If so where?

Reply to
Bill

If you want just the SocksiPy package, you can get it from its SourceForge home:

I found that by searching the Python package index which you can find at

- its well worth bookmarking.

When you're looking for Python packages, the Python package index probably trumps any Debian package index in the authoritativeness stakes.

--
martin@   | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK