The worlds most affordable TV wall mount

Holds 10 kgs for a quid! Yes, just a quid. Hurry while we still have an economy that can produce, distribute and sell such marvels!!!

Probably better suited for small PC monitor use - those that has 100x100 vesa holes. Maybe can use to support a Raspberry Pi on the back?

Derision, screams and predictable wails here ..

Adrian C
Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

I think I'd rather hand carve one out of solid oak.

..I'd spend it on drink.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Sounds like an Arfur Daley job to me. Brian

--
 -----  -
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to