the big lie

Hello Nomen!

Monday August 26 2019 03:21, you wrote to All:

The astonishing thing is that Mr. Churchill, a genuine John Bull, > holds to his lies, and in fact repeats them until he himself believes > them. That is an old English trick. Mr. Churchill does not need to > perfect it, as it is one of the familiar tactics of British politics, > known to the entire world.

Mr Churchill was not English he was British.

That's like saying some one is Texan (implied country) and not a state within the USA.

Now, just what lies did he say other than during 1939 - 1945 as that hardly counts if only to prevent the Germans getting useful information.

Vince

Reply to
Vince Coen

Hello Tony!

M > t 26 2019 03:21, you wrote to All: >> >> Mr Churchill was not English he was British. >> > He was certainly English - and therefore British - born in Blenheim, > Oxfordshire. His father, Lord Ranulph was born in Belgravia, London, > also very English.

His nationality was British as I am.

Vince

Reply to
Vince Coen

t 26 2019 03:21, you wrote to All:

He was certainly English - and therefore British - born in Blenheim, Oxfordshire. His father, Lord Ranulph was born in Belgravia, London, also very English.

Reply to
Tony van der Hoff

Please do not feed the TROLL

UK politics is thataway->

{if it still exists}

--
W J G
Reply to

Stangely enough I looked up the link to Goebbels assertion that Churchill was a liar. In it he welcomes 'Churhills lies', saying they will shorten the war and ensure Germany's swift victory.

A strange text to cite to support the thesis that Goebbels wasn't a liar.

Josef Stalin
Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

He was born in Blenheim Palace which is in England. Does that not him English?

Reply to
Peter Percival