Tapping Experience

Now I seem to have overcome my initial problems with my Raspberry Pi I
would like to put it in a case and connect a buffered interface board
to experiment with electronics etc.
     Can anyone recommend a good case and interfacing board.
I already have ordinary bread boards.

Malcolm Smith

--
T M Smith
Using an Iyonix and RISC OS 5.20 in the North Riding of Yorkshire

Re: Tapping Experience

This is a good kit to start : http://preview.tinyurl.com/mqywm5m
eBay has lots of cases, so does CPC

Re: Tapping Experience
On Mon, 26 May 2014 07:47:08 BST

That doesn't seem to have the buffering that the OP requires, it's not
much more than a breadboard (which he already has) and a few connectors.
These are buffered interface boards
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111001630789
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200893888644
and more the sort of thing he's after, I think, but I've not used them
so can't recommend.

Re: Tapping Experience

Thanks Rob.

Looks like what I am after.

Malcolm

T M Smith
Using an Iyonix and RISC OS 5.20 in the North Riding of Yorkshire

Re: Tapping Experience
Thanks Bob but not buffered

Malcolm

T M Smith
Using an Iyonix and RISC OS 5.20 in the North Riding of Yorkshire

Re: Tapping Experience

Adafruit have a range of interfaces and cases for the Pi
<https://www.adafruit.com/categories/105 . Be careful selecting a
case. Very few of them allow you to connect an interfacing board or
cable once you put the Pi in the case.

Site Timeline